xcel30's Avatar Senior Member

What would you consider the three worst weapons in the game?

A bit less heated topic ( i hope) as this is not to discuss how to completely rebalance weapons categories and more collect feedback not really create a one-on-one discussion, more to vent what weapons that makes you frown even if you got it in a god roll. Feel free to say why you think that weapon sucks for any reason, from it makes the game too easy, to it's model it's weird so you don't want your character holding it.

In my case they edn up being the FAL, M16 and Police magnum as they feel like wasted potential coming back from the first game.

BioXTC's Avatar Senior Member
    I'd agree with FAL and M16. I'd also add all of the low RPM SMGs to the list (eg Tommy Gun & P90). Why would anyone want a short range assault rifle with half the damage lmao.
     1 people found this helpful

Yeah I would agree with the FAiL, Magnum, and the M16. I have tried to use the m16, but with the lack of ammo, lack of stopping power, and lack of usability past 50 feet. It is just horrid, hell, I ran out of ammo for it in one battle on challenging. I would also include the L86, RPK, Tom-anything, and basically every sniper.... Not that they are bad but if you are going to use one it might as well be the Nemesis or you are just wasting time.

I wish I could have my warlord and caduceus back to be honest.

jmart83's Avatar Senior Member
    Everything sucks except the p416, eagle bearer, nemesis, and the mk46. Shotguns are good but making a good build is very difficult. I have been having a good time with shotguns lately since I do have a good build for them.

Definitly rifles

Rifles are awesome at the beginning of the game, but once you reach high levels, the enemies have simply too many HP, thus turning those weapons into useless objects.

As for OP question: UMP-tactical rifle, the most useless weapon ever. Then the FAL and revolvers (yep, both Diceros and Magnum): those two weapons have low damage considering their ammo count.

direwolf2496's Avatar Banned
    Fn2000, fal, p90. 3 weapons that stink worse than french cheese in this game

Sensible-Jack's Avatar Senior Member
    Fal
    m16
    mk 20/svd

FAL
    CTAR-21 - Was my fav in GRWL, but in here its kinda crap
    L86 - Too low RPM combined with too low mag/clip for an LMG

Special nomination: Nemesis - Charging shots takes too long and holding time is too low, rest is oke on it

Also Named Weapons might need to get the same treatment as Spec side arms have, so they can have more then 1 of each type of talents on 1 weapon like 2 holstered or 2 passives
     1 people found this helpful

Seeker mines (Cluster!)
    Turret Gun
    M16

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►