Buff all Randy cards (Developers, please, read)

Since Pocahontas became completely OP, the other Randys are pretty useless.

So, in my opinion, the other 3 Randys needs a little buff:

1. Sexy Nun Randy: More Health. Pocahontas has more attack stats and more speed, so in my opinion the Mistic Randy needs more health, because actually he is trash.

2. Amazingly Randy: More health. He dies with Incan warcry, with fireball, with everything. Sharon (which is only a rare) has more health than him, why? So a little buff to his health can help him to become again a good card like Sharon (actually she is better because she has more health and she heal herself, so potentially she has more than 1000 health.)

3. Six element Randy: yes, he is good at level 4, but he is absolutely trash at level 3 (like sexy nun and amazingly). He needs a rework to his level 3 because he's useless. So, I think he needs a little bit more attack speed (because is Insane that level 4 Pocahontas destroy level 4 Six element)

Tell me what do you think about

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    I think you've raised some great points! We're discussing some balance changes right now, I'll be sure to add this to the discussion. Thanks for sharing!

The only Randy that needs buffs is 6th Element Randy. The rest are actually better than 90% of other available cards.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by TowelRoyale Go to original post
    The only Randy that needs buffs is 6th Element Randy. The rest are actually better than 90% of other available cards.
    no man, sexy nune is not being played anymore at all. definetly needs a buff. Amazingly randy needs at least a hp buff to survive the lvl3 incah craig warcry.

6ER also needs a buff because it is never really a thread although a legy

Agreed SER needs a buff i have lvl 3 n its garbage. Maybe make him ranged

Originally Posted by TowelRoyale Go to original post
    I also lean towards this. Sexy Nun was one of the best cards in the game (and certainly the best Randy) and played nonstop for ages, its only after the recent Poka-buff that people think its "no good" anymore.

Yet at the same time, the forum is full of people complaining about Poka being OP. That being the case, is it really a good idea to make ALL Randys OP?

I do think that 6ER should be buffed though, as a legendary he feels quite weak.

Simply the other 3 Randy (Mistic, Scifi and Fantasy) now are trash. They need a buff because nobody are using them.
    Everywhere there are Pocahontas/Somm/Incan... It's boring.

The only randy that could use a buff is sexy nurse randy. Lvl 4 SER is very hard to take down, his drones are even more of a pain in the arse (way more health then poca's spawns for example). Using amazing Randy combined with beb and a chicken coop lvl 5 can very fast run over any deck because no1 runs arrowstorm, since in the top of the league its simply way too weak.

BTW if those randys where that trash, why do i face any kind of randy all the time in top #100 ? The only randy i dont encounter anymore is sexy nurse randy.

Oh and don't forget, if you combine SER with hyperdrive or tweek, he slashes trough almost everythin within seconds