Ubi-Alien's Avatar Community Manager

Hit registration issues - Follow-up

Agents,

Last week, we made back-end changes in an attempt to lessen the reported hit registration issues, where players experienced shooting a whole magazine into an enemy NPC and no damage registering, as well as no damage numbers showing.

We have monitored your feedback and the occurrences seem to have lessened but we want to make sure we follow-up with you.

If you're still experiencing these extreme situations where you empty a full magazine into a NPC and no damage is done and no damage numbers show up, please provide us with your Ubisoft username. You can leave your information in this thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

/ The Division 2 Team

I have this issue with Specialization weapon, for example, with Grenade Launcher, I shot, grenade is decreased, sound and path of grenade is visible. Then, after hitting, no explosion, no sound, no damage. Test also with crossbow and TAC. 50 but can only confirm with Crossbow and Grenade Launcher, as bullet from TAC. 50 is not visible as others.
     1 people found this helpful

I have this issue not just with NPC, but also with players in the dark zone and just in there. I dont know why, but I start to shoot the player and the damage start to count and do something in his life just after 15 bullets off, at least. Same issue when the player in moving, the aim is in the player, but the dmg does not count.

PSN: x_Nygaard

I’m having issues with this ALOT (especially with specialization) and now after the patch my sound is going out and all I’m hearing is me picking up loot or the sound after completing a mission.

PSN: TBreezy0512

Hit Registration

Same here, was trying to do some world activities... PS4

tamodoma

Hit registration

I have the same issue in the dark zone with players, when I start shooting nothing happens ... no damage no numbers. Also I have it sometimes in Conflict and Raid at Razorback.

PSN - Lexator77

bonjour, cela me la fait pour la première fois dans le raid sur razorback , psn Darkoleptik

Audio on shots

My weapon audio doesn’t register properly to my shots when I’m rushing towards enemy’s and sometimes repeats a shotgun. Sound repeatedly and I have to shoot again for it to stop

-Ghostxjoker2227

Hit DMG problems!

same problem yesterday during taking over a lvl 4 controlpoint.
    situation:
    the wheater was extreme foggy and NPCs who stood more than 25m away in the fog, took no DMG!
    we shot countless mags...

NPCs with range under 25m took quite normal DMG.

so I guess you should check on hit registration in fog condition as well.

cheers
    PSN: krasCh_vGt

Originally Posted by Ubi-Alien Go to original post
    Agents,

Last week, we made back-end changes in an attempt to lessen the reported hit registration issues, where players experienced shooting a whole magazine into an enemy NPC and no damage registering, as well as no damage numbers showing.

We have monitored your feedback and the occurrences seem to have lessened but we want to make sure we follow-up with you.

If you're still experiencing these extreme situations where you empty a full magazine into a NPC and no damage is done and no damage numbers show up, please provide us with your Ubisoft username. You can leave your information in this thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

/ The Division 2 Team
    If the players are not knowing there is a buff in the demolition speciation that are taking the numbers away or at a later moment is this rigth or??