SCM Kill Objective Bug

hello my dear ubisoft community,

everytime I try to create a new Kill Objective after I deleted a previous Kill Objective the deletion doesn't apply ingame when I test my story.
    For example when I choose to spawn 5 Spartans somewhere and I decide to delete it afterwards and change the location or type of enemies, it doesn't apply and the Spartans still spawn at the exact same location even though I deleted the objective.
    Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

The 'Story Creator Mode has its own forum. You will probably get a quicker response if you post your thread there!
    Maybe a moderator will move it for you.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by PHYTNQNQ Go to original post
    hello my dear ubisoft community,

everytime I try to create a new Kill Objective after I deleted a previous Kill Objective the deletion doesn't apply ingame when I test my story.
    For example when I choose to spawn 5 Spartans somewhere and I decide to delete it afterwards and change the location or type of enemies, it doesn't apply and the Spartans still spawn at the exact same location even though I deleted the objective.
    Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
    Hello PHYTNQNQ,

The Kill Objective doesn't spawn NPC characters, whether they are Unique Characters or you have specified a Category in the Kill Objective. Spartans will spawn anywhere where Sparta has control of the region, in camps, forts and may be roaming around in cities and roads. The same is true for Athenians. The control of a region is currently set "randomly" when starting the Story.

Characters that you have created, will spawn at the beginning of the Story, not at the beginning of a Quest. Thus, if you created 5 Spartans and set their spawn point, but you don't need them anymore, I would suggest to remove them from the Story Assets - Characters section of the left panel, when in the Story Flow Canvas (where you see all of the Quests you have in your Story).

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help.
    I wanted to create a challenging Arena/Wave like quest.
    After each Wave(Quest) enemies should spawn at the same location.
    And animals spawning is also not supported (yet), right?

Rhinala's Avatar Senior Member
    With animal objective you can create existing animals in the game world, you cant spawn any. In order to have animals you can place some enemies in an elite anumal spawn location, and set a kill objective to kill the animals and npcs.