Thread: Lesion | Forums

Originally Posted by WayneWilson12 Go to original post
    I've seen more disorganized ranked matches in my time than casual. Just saying, playing ranked doesn't automatically place you with the most skilled or intelligent players. I agree with you man, I play casual and with my squad it's very well organized. If you solo queue, that's the chance you take though. Don't blame your lack of coordination and team work on one operator being too strong.

Work with an IQ or Twitch. If you're really after lesion, pick jackal. Chances are you will find footprints by his mines and getting scanned will typically send them back to OBJ making your push easier. There's ways to work around it. It takes teamwork.

And I never really liked Bill Nye, nrod. I found him very pompous on TV. My 5th grade teacher made us watch him a lot and I couldn't stand him then. I like him even less now, personally.
    Without going into the whole tangent yall are on it goes like this. Lesion is great at everything and bad at nothing. Look at his closest competitor out of trap ops kapkan. His traps have to placed well and are still easy to find so hes always at a slight disadvantage. Lesion is not plus hes maintained one of the highest pick rates as well as having a great win delta for a long time.

He can play any role, his gadgets does a lot, and he has one of the best kits its a little much. Hes the best for solo queue and one the best for team play. Im not asking for something huge just either cut the sound que by like 50% or remove the intial 10 damage. That would be fair no it would push him into one role.

Originally Posted by Luckydevil_010 Go to original post
    Without going into the whole tangent yall are on it goes like this. Lesion is great at everything and bad at nothing. Look at his closest competitor out of trap ops kapkan. His traps have to placed well and are still easy to find so hes always at a slight disadvantage. Lesion is not plus hes maintained one of the highest pick rates as well as having a great win delta for a long time.

He can play any role, his gadgets does a lot, and he has one of the best kits its a little much. Hes the best for solo queue and one the best for team play. Im not asking for something huge just either cut the sound que by like 50% or remove the intial 10 damage. That would be fair no it would push him into one role.
    If you remove the initial damage you'll remove the point of the needles as one would just run through them all and remove them
     1 people found this helpful

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by BillNyePGuy Go to original post
    Also practice what you preach. The only one being condescending in this thread is you. Acting like an immature child lol. Look at your posts. Oh and Git Gud.
    Actually Billdo, you are the one who started it all off by calling me stupid simply because I didn't think lesion needed a nerf. The only thing more childish than that, is scolding someone else for doing exactly what you did 1 post before. This is something I would expect anyone over the age of 12 to understand.

Originally Posted by Greedy_Juice69 Go to original post
    I would argue any further but it seems you guys just cant accept that high ranked people know whats best for the game and just think of us as the enemy. Like peasants dont rule a state silvers and casuals shouldnt rule siege.
    Once and for all you wont see the use out of a gadget like lesions in silver or casual that its capable off so it might seem balanced for you. In our (the high ranking players) objective oppinion its not. And yes some ranked games might be messy but the last one i recall was with the launch of para bellum. Obviously might be more like casual in lower ranks not sure.
    Last post if you dont see it now you never will.
    That is the absolute worst argument you can make. You are just coming across as absolutely pompous and childish. I'm also not seeing any difference is lesion's gadgets between gold and plat level play. I can't stand when people have that whole "I know what's best"attitude when you clearly don't. You can't give specific examples of how his gadget is different at higher levels of play. What makes them so much more powerful at plat than gold? The same can be said of any trap operator, higher levels they're OP. Too much of the round is spent trying to take out a roamer and not pushing obj, so you don't have the time to clear traps? That's a reflection of your ability as a player and a team, not bad game balancing.

Calling for a nerf for this and that is a perpetuating cycle. Instead of adapting to the game, you expect it to be curved to your skill level. So say lesion gets nerfed, and all of a sudden Kapkan explodes in pick rate and win Delta. You'll be saying he needs nerfed then because "he's just too strong and it isn't fair! I can't take out Kapkan traps to flank properly because it makes noise when you shoot it!"

Again it can be avoided if you drone, and you can most likely push through a different room or hall to avoid completely.

All that aside, if you really want me to take you seriously with the I know what's best attitude, get into pro league then. Play at the absolute highest level of competition. Then I'll consider what you're saying more seriously.
     2 people found this helpful

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WayneWilson12 Go to original post
    That is the absolute worst argument you can make. You are just coming across as absolutely pompous and childish. I'm also not seeing any difference is lesion's gadgets between gold and plat level play. I can't stand when people have that whole "I know what's best"attitude when you clearly don't. You can't give specific examples of how his gadget is different at higher levels of play. What makes them so much more powerful at plat than gold? The same can be said of any trap operator, higher levels they're OP. Too much of the round is spent trying to take out a roamer and not pushing obj, so you don't have the time to clear traps? That's a reflection of your ability as a player and a team, not bad game balancing.

Calling for a nerf for this and that is a perpetuating cycle. Instead of adapting to the game, you expect it to be curved to your skill level. So say lesion gets nerfed, and all of a sudden Kapkan explodes in pick rate and win Delta. You'll be saying he needs nerfed then because "he's just too strong and it isn't fair! I can't take out Kapkan traps to flank properly because it makes noise when you shoot it!"

Again it can be avoided if you drone, and you can most likely push through a different room or hall to avoid completely.

All that aside, if you really want me to take you seriously with the I know what's best attitude, get into pro league then. Play at the absolute highest level of competition. Then I'll consider what you're saying more seriously.
    This exactly^^^^ Except you could have saved your time and just called him a arrogant fool.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by nrod3041 Go to original post
    I gotta reiterate that methinks Lesion is fine. Not seeing what's the OP dismay.
    I think Legion is fine too..then again, I thought Pulse was okay before he got one nut cut.

I don't think the OP suggested he needed a nerf. I think he just wanted to know if his gad was working for everyone else..and 6 pages of nerf posts don't really answer that question. We just have to accept the fact that anything related to Legion or Cav (no matter the context) will bring up a totally different issue of balance. The OP could have asked if the community likes his shoes and we would have gotten the same results as this thread has become..which has nothing to do with the thread.

Funny how that works..

wow. guys this post was just about a possible glitch or issue with his traps. i do not play him but my brother does and my one buddy and they both have had issues. with people walking over their traps and they noticed they are still in place after they passed. and so far it seams like it only happens with the fast ops. so we just wanted to know if anyone else knew anything or if ubi knew about it. but thx for the good read

Originally Posted by ArcAnge1.BAC Go to original post
    wow. guys this post was just about a possible glitch or issue with his traps. i do not play him but my brother does and my one buddy and they both have had issues. with people walking over their traps and they noticed they are still in place after they passed. and so far it seams like it only happens with the fast ops. so we just wanted to know if anyone else knew anything or if ubi knew about it. but thx for the good read
    I just told you the issue

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    I just told you the issue
    Then why go on about how you will team kill players if they don't use HIM correctly?

But..I agree...this topic has been turned upside-down, evolving into another balance discussion for no other reason other than just because it's a 'topic'.

Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    If you remove the initial damage you'll remove the point of the needles as one would just run through them all and remove them
    Not really as youd still have deal with the dot, cc effect and the sound queue.