Originally Posted by Greedy_Juice69 Go to original post
    If clash is considered one of the weakest why is she always banned and doesnt get a buff tho?
    Because ppl cannot get in the mindset of full on support. I find it funny honestly.

There are some interesting things in the survey result.

1-Around 12.5% of people played since Closed Beta/alpha/open beta, which I'm part of them. but that's really high considering the number of players they get in each season.
    2-There are lots of WEU players in the datacenter. they should invest more hardware for that server considering the number of players that use WEU.(a lot of Middle Eastern players, like me, uses WEU too.)
    3-There is triple more PC players than PS4, and Siege is still selling well on PS4 which means they're really selling a good amount of Siege on PC.
    4-The number of players who bought the game more than once is really high. almost half of the community bought the game more than once (which I'm part of them buying the game on PS4 and PC)
    5-The percent of Season Pass being sold to players constantly increases each year. this means they're selling both the game and season pass at a large number. which I'm ok with.
    6-The maps for the pro league and Ranked are somehow identical which means people who play Ranked like to play in pro league rules.
    7-New Herford is up there with Favela and Tower in the most hated maps. (Ubi learned their lesson when they decided to rework Club and Kafe, which are now really good)
    8-and finally the community realized that Fuze is the weakest attacker. I hope my boy gets a big buff cause he was the first operator I unlock in Closed beta/Open Beta and the original version of the game.

Originally Posted by Greedy_Juice69 Go to original post
    If clash is considered one of the weakest why is she always banned and doesn't get a buff tho?
    She's really weak, all she can is ANNOY the enemy and in the higher ranks I don't see a lot of clash being banned.

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Hope-Rises Go to original post
    .8-and finally the community realized that Fuze is the weakest attacker. I hope my boy gets a big buff cause he was the first operator I unlock in Closed beta/Open Beta and the original version of the game.
    I like fuze too and ak-12 is really good gun. Fuze is hard to buff cos hes gadget is someway really strong if you make it like it does less noice it goes easily to OP. Maybe make him 2speed, i think that would work.

Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    I like fuze too and ak-12 is really good gun. Fuze is hard to buff cos hes gadget is someway really strong if you make it like it does less noice it goes easily to OP. Maybe make him 2speed, i think that would work.
    they can't buff his gadget. they buffed his gadget and gave him 3 of it and increased the radius but they need to make him 2 speed.that's the only way to buff him.

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    If they don't nerf Lesion, I uninstall.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    8312 made this survey

Fun to see how "reddit" opinion are different than this forum. It would be nice to here your thoughts .
    I'd like to see the age census..

Personally, I don't see how this survey gives any meaningful relationship between the players and the game. It's biased with no accommodation for reasoning between the individual or groups of players that chose to click on any particular subject. It means nothing to me.

Siege is a deep, deep game, with so many variables to choose from and to react with. I doubt any survey could truly identify with me, the next guy, or any other new coming player.

Fun while it may be, there certainly isn't any glimmer of introspection that can be gained from this.