Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    You remind me of my cat that jumps up on the bed demanding things...

..I just kick him off reminding him of his place..
    I don't picture you being a cat person, Coop.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Incidently Go to original post
    The difference is that your cat doesnt pay you for services
    Yea, but at least he learns from his actions..

Originally Posted by WayneWilson12 Go to original post
    I don't picture you being a cat person, Coop.
    Meh, I'd rather have a dog, but it just wasn't in the cards at the time. No doubt cats are smart, but they are some truly deceptive animals..when they want to be..

Meh, I'd rather have a dog, but it just wasn't in the cards at the time. No doubt cats are smart, but they are some truly deceptive animals..when they want to be..
    So youre saying that ubisoft doesnt owe their customers a working product, nice sentiment

I got booted from 8 matches last night

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Incidently Go to original post
    So youre saying that ubisoft doesnt owe their customers a working product, nice sentiment
    Well that came out of left field..

What I'm saying is that the answer has been given, and then more antagonizing posts followed. Why? What's the purpose? As if the cogs turn faster now, after a community member pushed the subject?

Nah man, I kick the cat out of the bed after I had enough..

Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    Probably because you're too much of a take charge kinda player..where everyone else has to play accordingly..or you toxicate yourself on them..
     2 people found this helpful

What I'm saying is that the answer has been given, and then more antagonizing posts followed. Why? What's the purpose? As if the cogs turn faster now, after a community member pushed the subject?

Probably because you're too much of a take charge kinda player..where everyone else has to play accordingly..or you toxicate yourself on them..
    Toxicate...I like that verbage. Is that like ****ting your toxic behavior all over somebody?

Originally Posted by WayneWilson12 Go to original post
    Toxicate...I like that verbage. Is that like ****ting your toxic behavior all over somebody?
    Basically a toxic creampie... noice

well unfortunately thats not how ubisoft does maintenance, as demonstrated before there needs to be a whole bunch of people talking about a problem constantly until youtubers/streamers with a lot of followers start talking about it and start contacting the devs via social media, then maybe theyll start thinking about fixing the issue

complaining a whole bunch is literally the only way to get the devs attention and get the cogs that are actually attached to something moving

As someone who's worked with animals (obviously cats included) I can assure you KICKING your cat off your bed will not do anything except make your cat slowly but surely dislike you. and as WayneWilson said, I don't picture you being a cat person, Coop.
    incoming insultsssssss

Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    I feel like this is an overexaggeration. If I ever got kicked out of 8 matches in one night I can guarantee this game would be off my console