Hackers or DDOSing on console (Siege is terminally ill on console)

I was able to get some of my friends to come back on Siege this weekend on Xbox. We played 2 games before we rage quit. First game we won. The second game we went against cheaters that froze the server when we were on offense and we lost.

They would pretty much wait until they were in danger of losing the round or until there was a minute left. The server would start lagging uncontrollably to the point where nobody could move or perform any whatsoever, however the round clock would keep going down. Since we were attacking they just had to hold the server until the clock hit zero and they get a ez win. The moment the round would end everyone's ping would go from 2000 back to down to normal instantly. Only when we were about to win the round would it freeze. The other team was manipulating the game/server 100%. Iv had this happen before a while ago before, but it nice to see nothing is being done about it.

So me and my friends and likely done with this game. I would probably keep playing but my friends are too fed up with the toxicity of the game itself (not necessary the community, the game itself is toxic garbage that wont work properly) Going to uninstall it to make room for the new FIFA or something. This game is on its last leg on console.

Welcome to the list of others who quit because of this

Originally Posted by WhackyClock Go to original post
    So me and my friends and likely done with this game. I would probably keep playing but my friends are too fed up with the toxicity of the game itself (not necessary the community, the game itself is toxic garbage that wont work properly) Going to uninstall it to make room for the new FIFA or something. This game is on its last leg on console.
    How is the game itself toxic?

Originally Posted by Greedy_Juice69 Go to original post
    How is the game itself toxic?
    1. The game kicks players from the game, and then doesn't allow you to rejoin the ranked matched (has happened to me and friends numerous times and has cost us match's),
    2. It keeps putting me on the f*cking attack team at the start of every match,
    3. The hit registration is straight up broken,
    4. You cant tell if someone is sprinting above, below, or behind you based on the terrible sound (if it decides to give you any sound)
    5. RFF is a poor system and can punish people who never had ill intentions. Its just a soggy band aid to teamkilling.
    6. The game meta is rotten stale, has barely changed at all over the past 6 seasons.
    7. The developers don't listen to any community feedback
    8. DLC and new operators/weapons from the past 2 seasons have been disappointing
    9. Most of the new maps suck and the ones that REALLY suck spam the map pool
    10. Remember the last 2 months where Ubi had to remove operators and gadgets multiple different times because of ridiculous glitches that should be stomped out in playtesting. Yeah that was fun
    11. M/KB on Console is lame as ****
    12. The matchmaking system just doesn't work.
    13. oh yeah, the community is toxic. (this is what bothers me the least, this I can deal with)

EZ uninstall