Originally Posted by Kenny324410 Go to original post
    Ufc has the same problem itís to do with voice chat itís per to per run the Xbox though a pc before the internet witch in turn will desplay all iPs in lobby
    That's not the issue with siege though since the server is dedicated you don't see any players IP

What they're doing is crashing the lobby not the individual player

To avoid getting singled out in siege don't join parties

UFC on the other hand you're connecting directly to a player so you can grab his IP.

That's not a Microsoft issue that's a ufc issue

Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    That's not the issue with siege though since the server is dedicated you don't see any players IP

What they're doing is crashing the lobby not the individual player

To avoid getting singled out in siege don't join parties

UFC on the other hand you're connecting directly to a player so you can grab his IP.

That's not a Microsoft issue that's a ufc issue
    All voice chat on Xbox is per to per and thatís comeing from a developer on ufc I should no I was a professional ufc fighter I was in esfl he sed the only way to get i.p is to join party with the person as all voice chat on Xbox is per to per

All voice chat on Xbox is per to per and thatís comeing from a developer on ufc I should no I was a professional ufc fighter I was in esfl he sed the only way to get i.p is to join party with the person as all voice chat on Xbox is per to per
    The only voice chat that is per to per is Xbox live party chat and that is it

Game chat isn't per to per don't you think if it was instead of crashing the lobby you'd just boot the other team and get a win instead of nothing

The only voice chat that is per to per is Xbox live party chat and that is it

Game chat isn't per to per don't you think if it was instead of crashing the lobby you'd just boot the other team and get a win instead of nothing
    See thatís whare ur wrong as rbs runs off Microsoft azure servers thatís a pretty big server farm and no small task to shut it down or make it lag ur talking a wide scale attack runing in to 20-30k real cash a minute to even make azures lag itís got to be clinte side attacks because thay just useing stupid free once that only last about a minute azures would just lafe at that kind off attack

See thatís whare ur wrong as rbs runs off Microsoft azure servers thatís a pretty big server farm and no small task to shut it down or make it lag ur talking a wide scale attack runing in to 20-30k real cash a minute to even make azures lag itís got to be clinte side attacks because thay just useing stupid free once that only last about a minute azures would just lafe at that kind off attack
    That's where you're wrong I know people that pay from a hosted site that can make the lobby crash
    (Not the entire server) they're not lagging the server they are lagging the lobby
    To crash the server that would take a lot and it would be noticed

This is the best way I can put it is they slow everyone's connection to the lobby where packets do no send by stack up and just keep stacking up with each move you do.

This is why if you do nothing when the server is hit you'll be the last to get booted

That's where you're wrong I know people that pay from a hosted site that can make the lobby crash
    (Not the entire server) they're not lagging the server they are lagging the lobby

This is the best way I can put it is they slow everyone's connection to the lobby where packets do no send by stack up and just keep stacking up with each move you do.

This is why if you do nothing when the server is hit you'll be the last to get booted
    Exactly lagging the lobby by hitting the Clint sides I.p once agen azures is just a big server with a ton off vertual mashese set up on it there is no detacted lobby server infact you can bet the cpu is probably handling some uther junk as well a rbs hence why hit regstory is so bad mean thay server are runing two 28 core intel xeon handleing about 3 or 4 different tasks at once take it you have no idea how vertical machine work itís simply takeing one big powerful pc and splitting it in to 3 or 4 not so powerful pcs

Wasnít want to put this out but a see the scrip kiddies think thay know it all

To continue improving player communication in Rainbow Six Siege, Ubisoft Montreal selected Vivox to replace their custom-built, peer-to-peer voice chat software on Xbox One, PS4 and PC with the proven capabilities of the Vivox technology suite.

https://www.vivox.com/news/2-vivox-d...nbow-six-siege

Rbs use peer to peer voice chat just like ever uther Xbox game and PS4 game because thatís how the systems are designed itís a manger flaw that people in the know how have been trying to keep out the lime light

Ok the "game" itself is per to per not the voice chat you're confusing party chat with voice chat
    Yes Xbl party chat is per to per and you can grab IPs like that's it.
    If the game is per to per meaning I am connecting to you I can grab your IP even if the game doesn't have voice chat.

I'll give you an example Dead by daylight on console doesn't have any chat function but I still can grab players IP that join my lobby or vise versa.

You're confusing party chat and voice chat if that was the case Siege would be unplayable as I can just snipe everyone's IP that's in the lobby and boot the top fragger .

To keep from going back and forward I'll just say you're correct man

But I'll leave this note

Azure is the hosted server and when 10 players que into one match lets say Azure creates a sub server instead of attacking Azure the main server they'll target the sub server because I imagine it would be a whole lot easier to crash that than Azure itself

Ok the "game" itself is per to per not the voice chat you're confusing party chat with voice chat
    Yes Xbl party chat is per to per and you can grab IPs like that's it.
    If the game is per to per meaning I am connecting to you I can grab your IP even if the game doesn't have voice chat.

I'll give you an example Dead by daylight on console doesn't have any chat function but I still can grab players IP that join my lobby or vise versa.

You're confusing party chat and voice chat if that was the case Siege would be unplayable as I can just snipe everyone's IP that's in the lobby and boot the top fragger .

To keep from going back and forward I'll just say you're correct man

But I'll leave this note

Azure is the hosted server and when 10 players que into one match lets say Azure creates a sub server instead of attacking Azure the main server they'll target the sub server because I imagine it would be a whole lot easier to crash that than Azure itself
    I am done with you dum boy read the article itís clearly states rbs uses peer to peer voice chat so shut up script kiddy

https://www.vivox.com/news/2-vivox-d...nbow-six-siege

So obviously you do not play on Console xb1, so what these change did was allow players in party chat be allowed to hear players in game chat

Xb1 doesn't have text chat

Just because of this doesn't mean you can pull the IP of players in the lobby because you can't.
    If you could the issue wouldn't be people crashing the client it would be

People booting an entire team and getting them a abandon sanction would be the complaint

You can grab the IPs of players in the party chat though