Originally Posted by Abarth_71 Go to original post
    It marks a random enemy each time so you need to follow the line that appears on the weapon.
    it's sort of more like a gun... enemy NPC gps... if you think of it that way.

Just sums up End Game Content was another lie .As they say All Talk no action

cryers0wn's Avatar Junior Member
    I'm disappointed as well. Missing communication about the fact that an Episode feature which was very big used in the marketing, will be only available for a limited time... even more disappointing when we keep in mind that it was even divided in three parts and timegated…. strange design and probably no concept.

Originally Posted by cryers0wn Go to original post
    I'm disappointed as well. Missing communication about the fact that an Episode feature which was very big used in the marketing, will be only available for a limited time... even more disappointing when we keep in mind that it was even divided in three parts and timegated…. strange design and probably no concept.
    Exactly!

Because of all this bull excrement (opened in stages....don't get why...? and now again another time gate on the whole area) i can’t finish it as im away.
    Thanks for that.
    I will put it here anyway : consume my male reproductive parts you bunch of female reproductive body parts!
    As much as i enjoyed this game from the start even with all the bugs etc... but the urine poor dev decisions just drive me up the wall.
    I start to think that its intentional to get us over the new Ghost Recon so we spend the money again at UBI.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Alien's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

We always envisioned Expeditions as a rotating experience that will be open for some time, close for a limited duration and become available again later.

Part of that intention includes making sure that this experience offers new ingredients for replay-ability, which is where Masteries would normally come in. Since the Mastery system was not ready for Episode 1, we had to make a decision between delaying Expeditions altogether or still open them for a full rotation to give all of you a taste of this experience.

However, we don't want you to exhaust yourselves replaying an activity that currently does not offer the correct ingredients for replay-ability. Therefore we would prefer to bring Expeditions back once the Mastery system is at the correct level of polish. We are sensitive to the discussions about the availability of the Diamondback in the meantime, however.
     7 people found this helpful

Riflemania's Avatar Senior Member
    I knew in the back of my mind it had something to do with the Mastery system.....I'm psychic

Yes, good decision given the zero replayability of the expedition, but a modern, transparent company should have said it prior to release, imo.
     6 people found this helpful

Fine and dandy..
    but there was 3 weeks there .. that each stage or area of Kenly was time locked...
    so for those 3 weeks.. or even prior to that time...

could have used such info related to masteries.. and limiting Diamondback 1 per account.
    That was plenty of time to get that idea out to the community.

Maybe then .. speaking for myself.. i wouldn't be as angry..
    ofc.. who cares how i .. or anyone else feels..

When you do things right.. i will say smthg too.
    But this one is an X on my list.
    Tried with 2 alts to get Diamondback and as I expected.. nothing.
    Sure.. some players didn't even get one.. so maybe I am being petty.. but I play for what I expect.. and what you write in game.. if it doesn't state any limitation.. why would i expect a limitiation?
    Or am I to think.. you don't want me to build a rifle build.. AND a skill build using the Diamondback too?

I have said my piece on this.
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Alien Go to original post
    Hey everyone,

We always envisioned Expeditions as a rotating experience that will be open for some time, close for a limited duration and become available again later.

Part of that intention includes making sure that this experience offers new ingredients for replay-ability, which is where Masteries would normally come in. Since the Mastery system was not ready for Episode 1, we had to make a decision between delaying Expeditions altogether or still open them for a full rotation to give all of you a taste of this experience.

However, we don't want you to exhaust yourselves replaying an activity that currently does not offer the correct ingredients for replay-ability. Therefore we would prefer to bring Expeditions back once the Mastery system is at the correct level of polish. We are sensitive to the discussions about the availability of the Diamondback in the meantime, however.
    With all due respect if you say that you are listening and you clearly are you know what is the right thing to do.
    Im speaking regards the exotics.
    I did accept that i might never have the Eagle Barer due to the requirements around it (clan, weakly once, keys...etc), but it very upsetting that a lot of players will miss out on this guaranteed exotic (DB) just because im on holiday for eg or have other commitments at this very week.
    I cant get Pestilence because i get wiped in DZ i can't get EB because of all the factors around it and now i will miss out on the single guaranteed exotic drop because its time gated...
    Can you slightly taste how salty dose this makes us and im by no means an advocate of the player base but im sure there are many players in the same shoes.
    And yes i will get micked on here but i dont play this game for a living. I have limited time for it but still enjoy it and want to enjoy it. These decisions however are frustrating and eventually will drive people away.
    I know its impossible to please everyone but this will be a whiplash again.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Alien Go to original post
    Hey everyone,

What a mess.
     3 people found this helpful