Time limited rewards not showing up

Hi, I recently had a notice about a reward for logging in between certain days. 3 weapons and a few other bits. After over a week I still haven't seen them in my stash/grants or whatever the right hand option is. I did get a single sub machine gun yesterday but that was level 3 and my character was level 27.
    Playing on PS4 as nellygami.
    Thanks

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Skyrimmy,

Welcome to the forums!

If you are missing items in-game that should have been granted, please create a ticket on our website and the team will investigate the matter further
     1 people found this helpful

Out of curiosity, what notice did you receive? I'm not aware of any promo relating to getting any weapons when logging in between certain dates. The only thing that has been between dates that is 3 of anything. Is the Heat Wave APPAREL Event. That you get 3 Apparel Caches just for logging in if you purchased a Year One Pass. You might have seen the graphic of the weapon Skins and assumed just weapons? That is my best guess.

Thank you, I will.

Hi merlynthehealer,

it was the expedition care package.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Skyrimmy Go to original post
    Hi merlynthehealer,

it was the expedition care package.

Hello Skyrimmy, thanks for providing us with this information! As I can see, this issue has been already reported to the development team and it's being investigated. Once we have an update, we are going to communicate it! Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.