UbiAmper's Avatar Community Manager

Reminders - August 2019

Agents!

With several in-game activities active, we have a few reminders for everyone:

• Don't forget to pick up your Expedition Care Package from the "Grants" tab in your stash before August 13th. This includes the new "Flash" Backpack trophy. More details are available here.
    • The "Heat Wave" Apparel Event is still active, but you have until August 15th to earn free apparel keys from in-game activities. The "Event Closing" phase begins at this point, and apparel keys will only be available for direct purchase. Stay up-to-date with all the information here.
    • The last investigation area of the Kenly College Expedition - Student Union - is now open for all players. You are guaranteed to earn the Diamondback Exotic rifle by completing all three investigation areas.
    • As part of the Kenly College Expedition cycle, it will close on August 13th, but will return with a new cycle later this year. Make sure to grab the elusive Diamondback rifle while it's still available!
    • The Diamondback rifle is available as an Expedition reward for one character. After obtaining the Diamondback for the first time as the Expedition completion reward, the weapon falls into the loot pool for bosses in Heroic difficulty missions as well as investigation area loot rooms.

/The Division Community Team
     2 people found this helpful

Merphee's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiAmper Go to original post
    • As part of the Kenly College Expedition cycle, it will close on August 13th, but will return with a new cycle later this year. Make sure to grab the elusive Diamondback rifle while it's still available!

Interesting.
     2 people found this helpful

[*]As part of the Kenly College Expedition cycle, it will close on August 13th, but will return with a new cycle later this year. Make sure to grab the elusive Diamondback rifle while it's still available!

Massive should be so embarrassed for releasing "DLC" that is only temporary content. I guess that's the price of free "DLC" huh
     10 people found this helpful

elkyri's Avatar Senior Member
    As part of the Kenly College Expedition cycle, it will close on August 13th, but will return with a new cycle later this year. Make sure to grab the elusive Diamondback rifle while it's still available!
    Thanks for that. I'm not one to jump into new content right away so I would have missed out on the first round of this without this note. Thanks!
     3 people found this helpful

Thank you for the info and heads up~!
    I have enjoyed the content.. got my Diamondback..

but...
    am disappointed to hear such restrictions/limitations... really disappointed in that regard.
    I really thought it would play out like the exotic holster.. where I can farm for each agent i have...and it's guaranteed.
    There was no indication it's got a limitation.. and finding it out this way.. i really dislike. Why this limitation?

And the time locking of the event.. also very much dislike.. let me play at my pace.. if i want to sink 200 hours into this area.. let me.. when i want to play it..

Anyhow.. the artwork and the environments are well done..and a given.. so kudos for that.
    And maybe there's a larger grand scheme plan to this.. as masteries was mentioned through out the forums.. (not sure how that works yet)...
    So.. i will continue and wait and see.

THanks~!
     5 people found this helpful

You have to be the smartest person in the world to do this. Wow, so cleaver. Nobel prize for the genius that came up with this idea. I'm so glad I bought this game because I can see that the devs know exactly what they are doing. I'm crying with joy after reading this. I mean if I caught any member of the dev team in bed with my wife I wouldn't even be mad, I might even cheer you on.

Thanks!
     6 people found this helpful

Its silly and totally not fair because I'm away in holiday and now you tell me I have no chance to get the diamondback due to your limitation? You keep making fun of us with your way of giving away the exotics!

Thankfully I've already done everything in the college but this as far as I'm aware was not advertised as temporary, just a new DLC area to play in. Removing this until a later date is a load of crap, what if I was a new player to the game the content that most have done won't be there. Shame as boring as the mission is mainly because it's only story mode (really needs harder difficulty) is a nice new environment to play in.

So all the work that went into it is pretty much wasted.
     3 people found this helpful

I really think this should've been announced prior to its release and in a clearer way. 95% of the player base is not reading the forums so they wouldn't know.

The most underwhelming DLC I've ever played, it is simply a long and dull mission and the reward behind it is time gated, wow.

I hope future DLCs are not just missions but more like Underground and Survival.
     12 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►