I still got error 2-00003801 V27.136 live update

I try everything the past few days like wired my connection, rebuild database, restore license, reinstall

Is there any way to fix this?

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Dunmahglass_,

The team are aware of this issue and are investigating this particular issue.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Swaggins Go to original post
    Hey Dunmahglass_,

The team are aware of this issue and are investigating this particular issue.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks you for investigating this issue and i hope it will be solve soon

Resolved?

Just wanted to know if there was a solution to the [2-00003801] v27.136 issue?

Thanks in advance for a solution

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    We've reported that this is happening to the team, and we hope to have more information soon.

Fix it

Originally Posted by UbiGabrinth Go to original post
    We've reported that this is happening to the team, and we hope to have more information soon.
    This is ridiculous. I didnt pay money for a game that i cant play. Ive tried absolutely everything including uninstalling and reinstalling. You guys need to fix this problem IMMEDIATELY, its absolutely unacceptable for a AAA title to have a problem this bad. Ive been trying for the past week and it still dosent work. Fix your game please
     1 people found this helpful

Have the same issue...

Brought the game last week.....did the install and reinstall and still have the same error message you get "installing game content"...and all of the options are locked even in the game menu. [Have two internet providers in my house...and still cant get the files to download]...

I got no problem anymore

Maybe this could help for those who still have the issue,,make sure you have a strong connection and when you fail to download just press it again and again until you got black screen.

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Please let me know if you are still having troubles installing our game! Let me know what ISP you are using and the speed of your connection as well.