Next sci fi legendary idea

I was watching some old seasons of South Park the other day and it occurred to me the next sci-fi legendary card should be either Jedi Mickey Mouse or Sith Lord Mickey Mouse. I'm just saying guys you know how popular South Park is and a lot of people have not bought sci-fi packs because of how weak that theme is but I guarantee if you start pumping out Star Wars type cards they will be forced by impulse to buy Syfy cards I'm just saying you guys need money and my sci-fi deck needs a new legendary

Originally Posted by MarionCobre2019 Go to original post
    I was watching some old seasons of South Park the other day and it occurred to me the next sci-fi legendary card should be either Jedi Mickey Mouse or Sith Lord Mickey Mouse. I'm just saying guys you know how popular South Park is and a lot of people have not bought sci-fi packs because of how weak that theme is but I guarantee if you start pumping out Star Wars type cards they will be forced by impulse to buy Syfy cards I'm just saying you guys need money and my sci-fi deck needs a new legendary
    I can see the trademark infringement suits already!!

How did matt and trey get away with it?

Another card for sci fi and it could be legendary is k-10 from Go God Go episodes

How did matt and trey get away with it?
    They can get away with it due to fair use laws. Since it is a satire or parody, they can get away with it. But if they try to put it in the game, it's no longer there for the sake of satire, so Disney would sue. There are many things that are in the show that can't be adapted into the games for similar reasons. Mecha Streisand is another example.

Another card for sci fi and it could be legendary is k-10 from Go God Go episodes
    Or the smart otters lol

Wow so no mickey mouse no michael jackson... sht a lot things i guess...kinda killed my hopes for the future of this game dude congratz lol. Hopefully ur wrong.

Wow so no mickey mouse no michael jackson... sht a lot things i guess...kinda killed my hopes for the future of this game dude congratz lol. Hopefully ur wrong.
    Still plenty of original characters from the show who can be included in the game! Just because some characters are off limits doesn't mean there isn't still a huge pool of options!
     1 people found this helpful

Baby-Fark Mcgeezax would work.
    Would Robert Smith object to a Smith-Moth character?
    Dr. Adams from the Planetarium?
    Not Sci-fi, but I still think Dodgeball Pip (Charged: damages all characters with volleyball throw, similar to SOMM) would be a good addition.

I love the feedback and I was wrong there is definitely a lot of characters great replies guys I'm sure the team appreciates it too