Where to buy R6 Credits if i bought the game from Steam ?

Because in game shops says its temporarily unavailable all the time. I dont see any option in steam . pls do help me.

will i get any response for this.. ???

Currency packs can be purchased from the in-game store. But you will need the Steam and Uplay overlays enabled, and also funds in your Steam account which can be added during the purchase process.

Depending on your country of residence, you can also buy currency packs from Amazon, whereupon purchase you will receive a game code by email.
     1 people found this helpful

both the overlay is on yet, it says this section of the store cannot be accesed.

Originally Posted by FindFixFinish Go to original post
    Currency packs can be purchased from the in-game store. But you will need the Steam and Uplay overlays enabled, and also funds in your Steam account which can be added during the purchase process.

Depending on your country of residence, you can also buy currency packs from Amazon, whereupon purchase you will receive a game code by email.

both the overlay is on yet, it says this section of the store cannot be accesed.

Its not cause of steam- bucks are down for evryone it looks like

I checked around but couldn't find anything official about the in-game store being down. But it obviously is so I guess it's a matter of waiting for it to come back up.

Originally Posted by FindFixFinish Go to original post
    I checked around but couldn't find anything official about the in-game store being down. But it obviously is so I guess it's a matter of waiting for it to come back up.
    its down for us like 6 months now.

i think i shld stop expecting a ubisoft people answering here anymore..

You posted after close of play on Friday so you'll have to wait until Monday at the earliest for an official response. Which is in line with other big game producers.