Ubi-Watermelon's Avatar Community Representative

Y4S2.3 Patch notes & Maintenance.

Hey everyone,

There will be maintenance today, July 22nd to deploy the Y4S2.3 patch.

PC Only today, Console will be on the Wednesday 24th.
    9:00 EST / 13:00 UTC
    Expected downtime: 20 minutes

Full patch notes here

Still no update on the sound bugs?
     1 people found this helpful

vgrimr_J's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WayneWilson12 Go to original post
    Still no update on the sound bugs?
    lmao no fixes for over 2 years and there will be none e sports ready boys
     1 people found this helpful

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    While blitz and fuze are right there low on the statistics they gotta get nerfed while ash walks free

Originally Posted by xcel30 Go to original post
    While blitz and fuze are right there low on the statistics they gotta get nerfed while ash walks free
    We'll never see an Ash nerf. She's the draw for the COD style player. I agree though, she drastically needs her speed reduced and a damage and recoil nerf. She's still highly over picked and over powered.

warden bug or ?

When u use cav or vigil capacity and when u cancel the capacity bar stay at the same"level" but with warden the capacity "level" it resets Warden need to be buffed abouth his capacity bar it can be a good bufffor Warden.

Ubi-Watermelon's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey everyone.

Just a reminder that the console patch is going to be deployed today for Y4S2.3

PS4: 9:00 EST / 13:00 UTC
    XBOX: 10:00 EST / 14:00 UTC

Expected downtime: 20 minutes per platform.

how long does ubisoft take to hotfix a critical issue in the game? a good question

sound, something very important in this game, you calculate where the enemy is by listening to their footsteps. I tried to take this game competitive again after a while, and I immediately ran into players abusing this new bug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIGmNhxJsuc well its not really new is it. The video is more than 2 months old by now and Ubisoft seem to incompetent to fix this critical issue that completely ruins the game experience. This should have been hot fixed within the first week. I love the game but the game keeps breaking my heart and I yet again can not take this game seriously enough. I am frustrated and beg you Ubisoft please do something

This update is a joke. How to un-calibrate the game by calibrating what shouldn't.

Hey! Removed LAN voice comms WTF! Thats how the family all play R6 - don't remove major features of the game in a purchased product - PUT IT BACK!