John_B_Tokyo's Avatar Senior Member
    There are smart , i often down player, invite 'em, kick 'em and kill 'em when they rogue, jungle rules brah

Uhnomuhlee's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by John_B_Tokyo Go to original post
    There are smart , i often down player, invite 'em, kick 'em and kill 'em when they rogue, jungle rules brah
    There sure are.
     3 people found this helpful

elkyri's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Uhnomuhlee Go to original post
    There sure are.
    I see what you did there.

DZ scene
    Originally Posted by Merphee Go to original post
    Working as intended
    Yeah, ^ that.

CP Scene
    Now that's a **** move.
    Another yeah, ^ that.

Only experience I've had even close was answering a call for backup and having the caller just standing there doing nothing for a minute or so then disappearing. I'm guessing newish player asking "how does this call for backup thing work?" or "what does this button do?"

Originally Posted by Flipya_1 Go to original post
    Get this...

Dark Zone; I accepted an invite to join this persons group...we completed several landmarks...then returning to a CP they hid until I was in range of a turret and turned rouge...I was killed and they stole all my contaminated gear LOL

MM: Answer the Call; Helped this person complete a Challenging CP (reviving them several times)...once it was captured they waited inside the Supply room and kicked me from the group just as I approched the catch! LOL

Wondering if anyone else has some stories?

PS I not complaining here...its just part of the game...but man...some people are bad!!
    And cheap, lol.

Had some random in a MM Challenging mission ask the group if anyone wanted a Merciless, i never got 1 to drop for me before so I msg'd him asking if i could grab it and he never replied back

it would be a nice feature to block people that have pulled these stunts on players so we don't have to deal with them ever. Or, disable the kick feature when you're in a mission/activity for a determined amount of time. The shepherd system sounds like it might deter those toxic players. we will see.

YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Slaytanic77624 Go to original post
    it would be a nice feature to block people that have pulled these stunts on players so we don't have to deal with them ever. Or, disable the kick feature when you're in a mission/activity for a determined amount of time. The shepherd system sounds like it might deter those toxic players. we will see.
    On Console you can block players. Go to their profile, on the list it has like Block/Report Player. Click on that and you are done.

Ubi-RealDude's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Flipya_1 Go to original post
    Get this...

[...]

PS I not complaining here...its just part of the game...but man...some people are bad!!
    Now don't get me wrong, I feel for you. Looking at the OG DZ video Merphee shared... besides the rude usage of the turrets, this is a textbook Agent-gone-Rogue story.

In a way I love it. In another way, it hurts.
    My best advice is simply this: Remember their name. Hunt them in the DZ. Exact vengeance.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by elkyri Go to original post
    I'm guessing newish player asking "how does this call for backup thing work?" or "what does this button do?"
    They were 498GS

Originally Posted by YodaMan 3D Go to original post
    On Console you can block players. Go to their profile, on the list it has like Block/Report Player. Click on that and you are done.
    Regarding being kicked....Even in the Wild West they had certain etiquette....but I think I will use this feature next time, thanks