xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    If they haven't reached a understanding now they never will
    I think you really understand how that works, you are saying either ubisoft or microsoft thinks it's better that they get constnatly DDoS'd then?

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    You mean this one? https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/e...unity-concerns

This latest patch (OP) doesn't actually address the sound bug that you (and some others) experience. I don't know when, where, how or why the sound bug will be patched, but this wasn't a statement about that.

I know you're constantly on the bug, but this simply does not address it. However, I think they are working on it from my understanding..
    Various sound issues primarily on console. I believe that is addressing the bug im concerned with. From whats stated it sounds like this was to be fixed sometime this season with them working on separate issues with sound. All i know is it was on the blog now its not and no fix has actually been made. So it has me worried that they have completely pushed this back and are not going to say anything regarding it.

Originally Posted by xcel30 Go to original post
    I think you really understand how that works, you are saying either ubisoft or microsoft thinks it's better that they get constnatly DDoS'd then?
    Did they do anything to fix it ?

Post update, the sound on console is even more broken. It's almost unplayable

Damn

this game is **** and i am addicted to it.
    change my mind.