Cannot see Tier 10 engravings at blacksmith

I'm having an issue applying engravings to my items. My character is at level 99 and multiple mastery levels deep. I have been to the forge and purchased the max level engravings, but cannot access more than tier 9 engravings when I go to the blacksmith. I thought T10 was just unlocked once you hit L99 and had L99 gear, but that isn't the issue now that I'm here. I have searched everywhere to see if anybody else had the same issue as I do, but have been unsuccessful in finding one with a similar issue. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue or am I still borked if I decide to start a new game + and carry the issue into that save as well?

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi Dockiki,

Just to confirm, you're not trying to apply the same Engraving to an item that it already has? Have you checked all your gear and it's all the same?

I don't suppose you have a Save from before you acquired the Engraving that you could go back to and try unlocking one of them again to test if the same thing happens?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Baron Go to original post
    Hi Dockiki,

Just to confirm, you're not trying to apply the same Engraving to an item that it already has? Have you checked all your gear and it's all the same?

I don't suppose you have a Save from before you acquired the Engraving that you could go back to and try unlocking one of them again to test if the same thing happens?
    Yeah. I was looking at all the other engravings and almost everything else has been unlocked all the way to T10 at the forge. When I open the blacksmith engraving menu to install it on any piece of gear, be it l99 or lower, the display on the menu only shows T9 to select any engraving I have topped out. I don't even think I can find a save before unlocked my first T10 since it's been so long ago. Literally every single T10 unlocked engraving is showing up as T9 in the blacksmith menu, regardless of the item I select. :'(

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Dockiki! Can you provide a video or screenshot of what you are currently seeing in game?

https://twitter.com/Mackiki27/status...002082304?s=19

Hopefully this picture is clear enough at the blacksmith's menu. For reference, every t9 engraving on the menu is already purchased to max level at the forge.

A week later and still no response... is this a known issue?

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I apologise for the delayed response.

I have spoken to the dev team and they are unable to reproduce this issue. They have asked if you can provide a screenshot of the Hephaistos's Workshop main menu screen and the engrave screen.

Does my twitter link not show the engraving screenshot?

https://i.imgur.com/LF6fQTk.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lR7dQdv.jpg

Here are two images from the workshop. The top is the engraving menu and the bottom are the available engravings at the level they were purchased. I laid the cursor in each photo by poison damage for a direct comparison. As you can see, it is purchased at 40% dmg, but it will only engrave 36% dmg. Hopefully this can illustrate my point.

Same Issue

I am experiencing the same thing. I purchased the tier 10 engravings, but cannot engrave beyond tier 9. I initially thought it was because my gear wan't level 99, but I have since upgraded it and still cannot engrave tier 10 engravings. I am happy to provide a video clip if it will help.