Thank you to kind riders

Thank you to those riders, who are legends this season, and the last season in fact, who I am sure should've beat me in bunker races, but as I was only at level 2, maybe they let me win so I could get to level one!

Thank you if you read this, you know who you are.

I don't think I will risk getting to a legend though.

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Bobbyboil Go to original post
    Thank you to those riders, who are legends this season, and the last season in fact, who I am sure should've beat me in bunker races, but as I was only at level 2, maybe they let me win so I could get to level one!

Thank you if you read this, you know who you are.

I don't think I will risk getting to a legend though.
    If you have at least 1 star you could try one match at a time to see if you can get wins, I would say more than half of players who reach legend (including myself) don't mind letting non-legends take the wins. I usually just like to be able to have one track to gather some chips to make it worth my while. If you lose, then you'll lose your star but you will still be rank 1, so I'd say it's worth a shot!

Quoting here:

Stupid Question:

Since I have never tried to reach the Legend rank I want to know if a player loses a showdown does it take away the legend tag for that season where he has reached?

I am at Rank 2 and got paired with a Legend as I have been previously. I just raced two tracks as I am on a streak and expected that the opponent would not play as it is mutually done in the community. But this one has taken over all tracks. No offence to anyone as I need to be better than the opponent to win or waste a ton of tickets but was just wondering about the Legend rank being taken away if they lose. In my case if reached Legend rank I would just be done with the season and not engage in any more showdowns.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by aghate22 Go to original post
    Quoting here:

Stupid Question:

Since I have never tried to reach the Legend rank I want to know if a player loses a showdown does it take away the legend tag for that season where he has reached?
    nope, once a legend always a legend until the season ends

Originally Posted by xUBILYNXrLIARSx Go to original post
    nope, once a legend always a legend until the season ends
    Cheers mate!

You're welcome Sir.

Thank you Prometheus_tfg, nice

Originally Posted by Bobbyboil Go to original post
    No, thank you for showing poor rider etiquette.

And yes I know there is nothing that says you should let people win, but you're not going to progress any further by beating me, you are already at a legend number 3?

So what was the point?
    reaching legend number 1?

Yeah, carebear is right.

Bunker is PvP, try to live with it.