Challengers fixed.

Hey guys,
    I just want to say thanks, for all of yours hard work, a lot of bugs has been fixed, and now that the challengers works, im totally happy. Anyway im on switch
    Rasillon

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello Rasillion2015,

Thanks for sharing the appreciation! Thank you to you and our awesome community that keep us going. Please continue giving us that useful feedback as well, it definitely helps us to see what things need to be worked on!

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Same. Thankyou for sorting this. It was getting really frustrating to be honest.. But, I think you guys knew about this. LoL

TeriXeri's Avatar Senior Member
    They are still not on my map after they vanished earlier this month, no Challenger filter either. (PC)

s0ad667's Avatar Senior Member
    Same as TeriXeri for me, still broken.

BCDraven's Avatar Member
    Mine was working again perfectly and I was happy to finally be able to get those challenger crates. But then...all of a sudden in the last week or so I stopped having any challengers on my map AND I realized that almost every thing I had earned from the challenger crates disappeared from my inventory. So that's wonderful to be thinking I'm finally getting stuff I've been missing out on only to discover it's all gone when I go to use them...

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by s0ad667 Go to original post
    Same as TeriXeri for me, still broken.
    Originally Posted by BCDraven Go to original post
    Mine was working again perfectly and I was happy to finally be able to get those challenger crates. But then...all of a sudden in the last week or so I stopped having any challengers on my map AND I realized that almost every thing I had earned from the challenger crates disappeared from my inventory. So that's wonderful to be thinking I'm finally getting stuff I've been missing out on only to discover it's all gone when I go to use them...
    Please contact our Support Team so they can look into this for you directly. Thank you.

TeriXeri's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiCosmos Go to original post
    Please contact our Support Team so they can look into this for you directly. Thank you.
    I did that after week 1 after launch, when my challengers disappeared, but for over 4 months and nothing could be done about it.

I'll try again.

BCDraven's Avatar Member
    They showed again last night on my map and I ran two and opened two crates...I'll check after work to see if the items are missing. I see all the problems I've been having posted all over these forums and people have been contacting support for months. The response I keep seeing is the equivalent to, "did you turn it off then on again" so it feels like a waste of time to contact support. Just trying to be honest here. I so want to overlook all the problems because the core game is awesome, probably the best ever. But the issues and things just out right disappearing is majorly concerning. You end up in a cycle of earning, having it taken away and the only way to get back some of it is to spend your coins or acorns...that's if they are available in the store.

Challengers are still broken. Your team is aware of it.
    https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...8#post14371938
    https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...2#post14373322

If you have steps to fix it on my end, I'll be sure to do them. But as deleting local saves and syncing with the cloud save does nothing, I'm assuming it's still an issue with the game that RL needs to fix.