Guys! I DID A THING!

Hello everyone, I made a little.... call it a "movie/parody" on Assassin's Creed Odyssey and I thought I'd share it with the community. Since no one's ever going to see it on YouTube anyway, because it's not a Top10 or a "Reaction" video.

So.. here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF3eKLyTZho&t=

It's duration is 12 minutes, so if you have the time and decide to watch it - grab a snack! :) I hope it's original and entertaining enough, enjoy!

P.S. No, I'm not advertising my YouTube channel. I use it mostly to do something creative when I have the itch. So, I'm not hunting for subscribers or views. I thought, I'd mention this, because I DO understand how this post looks.
     2 people found this helpful

Mushashi7's Avatar Senior Member
    Nice vid! And funny!

Glaaaaaaaaaaad you liked it!

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Edwin_North Go to original post
    Glaaaaaaaaaaad you liked it!
    I didn't have time to go thru all of it yesterday (my times getting really limited for gaming due to work, etc) - but I loved that "Danger" part.
    ha ha
     1 people found this helpful

Mushashi7's Avatar Senior Member
    I really love these kind of videos. You arrange everything as you think or react. A lot of funny stuff emerges this way. It's like a brainstorm.

You should do more if you're up to it, Edwin_North. It's not stupid at all. I enjoyed your video. Especially your free paste of a tomb on Kephallonia.
    You're adding voice like you're thinking out loud. This is a huge source for many laughs. I think many people think like you but never release it..

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello Edwin_North,

This is absolutely wonderful and hilarious! Thank you so much for sharing it, I had such an enjoyable time watching it!

Thank you so much for the feedback! Glad you liked it!

Uhhhm...this took me a week to make ^^ So... I don't know when I will be having time to make something like this again. But in case I decide to do some other Story/Comedy on AC - I'll share it with the community

If you want one more video, then you can click on my channel under the video and look for "Making Ancient Greek wine". I just was amazed by the amount of detail Ubisoft has put into this game and the fact that you can learn things by simply exploring. So, I role played as Alexious with voice overs as well and tried to explain how ancient Greeks made wine. It's made in a similar fashion like "The Goat's Odyssey". My only regret about that video is that I didn't Photoshop Alexios into a NY traffic Jam, you get it when you watch it ;D

Also, the main reason people don't release videos like this on YouTube is because they get no views. As can see I published this video on Dec 6, 2018 and it's 29th of June 2019 now Not getting views didn't discourage me, but I imagine it would discourage a lot of creators. I'm just glad that it turned out to be enjoyable to some people after all

I will try my best to not geek out like a little girl but it's so awesome to get feedback from Ubisoft directly Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it

Ubi-RealDude's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Edwin_North Go to original post
    I will try my best to not geek out like a little girl but it's so awesome to get feedback from Ubisoft directly Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it
    We'll double it then Nice work, really enjoyed it (The Gods' Goat at 8:25 in particular got me good). Thanks for sharing it with us and the forums!

Originally Posted by Ubi-RealDude Go to original post
    We'll double it then Nice work, really enjoyed it (The Gods' Goat at 8:25 in particular got me good). Thanks for sharing it with us and the forums!
    hehe Fun fact: That was actually me singing the holy voice ^^

Thanks again for the nice comment!