Jesder's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi Guys,

I'm looking to find maps of each city in Assassins Creed so I can mark off flags & templers once done. All the maps I have come across so far actually mark out where each of these things are, which I don't want as I hope to locate them all myself.

Are there map images available anywhere of each city / loaction which I could print off and use to mark my progress? I found one of Acre on this site, but not for anywhere else.

Cheers.

Please Do Not Discuss Game Cheats In The Forums
    Ether Go To Google And Find Whut You Seek

Jesder, you can go to

http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/Maps.htm

which has several detailed maps for templars and flags.

EDIT: oh, sorry. You say you want a blank map so you can mark the flags as you find them yourself?

Woah.

That. Is. Intense.

lmao, jks.

Well, just pause the game and take a camera to your tv

Jesder's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally posted by SilentRampager:
    Please Do Not Discuss Game Cheats In The Forums
    Ether Go To Google And Find Whut You Seek
    A couple of things:

1) A blank map is not a cheat - and marking my discoveries on -myself- it is the furthest thing from cheating. You might want to hit Google yourself and get a definition on cheating.

2) If "whut" I seek could be found by google, I wouldn't have posted as I would already have it. Since I could not find "whut" I was after, I thought -maybe- someone here may have what I seek.

Crash_Plague: Thanks anyway - I doubt I will get all flags and templers on my own, but plan to give it a good shot. My searching has turned up nothing, or only small parts of blank maps - so I suspect I will be doing as you suggest

what you can try:

Print out a map of the landscapes. Once you found a flag you search the place on the map and put a F there, for templars a T... You can try...

LMAO I cant belive some1 said dont talk about cheating in the official forums the only time you cant talk about cheating on a games site is when your trying to cheat at online play that this game doesnt have

Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
    LMAO I cant belive some1 said dont talk about cheating in the official forums the only time you cant talk about cheating on a games site is when your trying to cheat at online play that this game doesnt have
    haha, ya. I was laughing at the same thing, but I didn't want to say anything