Weekly quests disappear after clearing a location

Hi there,
    as per title, I first encountered this issue whilst playing yesterday.
    It was the weekly 40 orichalcum quest, and having still an abundant hour before it would refresh, I thought about taking it easy on hunting down the last few of those damned athenian marksmen.
    I didn't realize straight away that the quest disappeared,and I definitely hadn't completed it by mistake because I received neither notification of success nor any reward.
    I assumed I was mistaken on the time limit and let that go.

Today, on the other hand, being that the quest shall be active until next week, I was quite baffled and astonished to relize that it once again disappeared without a trace while it was my active quest.
    But one of the things I had noticed is that it disappeared from the screen at the exact moment I cleared a fort. Thinking of it, the last time it happened I also had just cleared a location, the Lavrio's mines.

It isn't a biggie, but it sure is frustrating, even more knowing that it's already 80 orichalcum down the gutter and I'll have to wait till next week, if this **** doesn't happen again.
    Regardless, I'd be quite curious about knowing the origin of the problem.

Take care, and if you could solve this it'd be cool

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this, it is not a known issue. Can you confirm if you were tracking the weekly quest at the time you cleared the fort? Or had you only accepted the quest and it was added to your quest log?

Have you tried closing the game and logging back in to see if the quest is in your quest log or available on the message boards to be accepted again? Do you have a video to show that the quest disappeared after clearing the fort?