Thank you good sir! At least theyve acknowledged theres an issue behind it.
     1 people found this helpful

though i have to admit, with only about 10 tracks working, i'm getting much better at them, lol

Still the same crap after the patch, how hard can it be

Sandholm's Avatar Senior Member
    When will we see more tracks? it's been over a month with the same 11 tracks in MP. IT MAKES NO SENSE...why not just place every single non-extreme track in the playlist?

Seems like were going to be stuck with this selection til next season. Which really sucks. Hopefully, whatevet has caused this is fixed by then.

No wonder this game is full of bugs,, if they can't even fix something so simple as tracks in a multiplayer how on Earth are they gonna fix real bugs

i think its a pretty major bug. If in fact there really are over 80 tracks in rotation at the moment in MP as was stated on the stream. I wonder if PS4 is getting the same tracks Xbox is?

Yeah, they're the same across all platforms. And it is pretty major. Like you saif tho, im a heck of a lot better at these tracks, just never want to see them again...

Tons of tracks now on MP, took a while but at least they finally got it sorted out.