DNA cube fragments

I keep getting these little rewards that looks like boxes and they are called DNA cube fragments. What do I use them for and if they are used for something how do I use them?

Check the shop. You turn them in there for DPS hero DNA. Chiefly Kassandra's.

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by BRO_ROBO Go to original post
    I keep getting these little rewards that looks like boxes and they are called DNA cube fragments. What do I use them for and if they are used for something how do I use them?
    DNA Cube Tokens (Featured Hero Tokens) can be collected to open Featured Hero DNA Cubes in the Shop. Legendary Hero Cubes are unlocked with 2500 Featured Hero Tokens and Epic Hero Cubes are unlocked with 2000 Featured Hero Tokens. If you don't have enough Featured Hero Tokens to open the cube before it is removed from the Shop, they will be stored for the future. However, you will not be able to see how many Tokens you have saved in your inventory until the next time the Featured Hero Cube is available again. Also, each Featured Hero Token is unique to the specific Featured Hero. For example, you will not be able to spend a Lupo DNA Token on an Alexios DNA Cube.

Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Bumble Go to original post
    Also, each Featured Hero Token is unique to the specific Featured Hero. For example, you will not be able to spend a Lupo DNA Token on an Alexios DNA Cube.
    How do I get this changed?

Hi,

I think you are referring to the cube fragments, which are rewarded through various ways: daily log-in, events, etc.

Once you collect 15 of these, you can automatically redeem it for a DNA cube in the shop. This DNA cube only contains hero DNA fragments, and is different from the free daily cube, which can contain materials, helix, as well as DNA fragments.

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by poppaserf Go to original post
    Hi,

I think you are referring to the cube fragments, which are rewarded through various ways: daily log-in, events, etc.

Once you collect 15 of these, you can automatically redeem it for a DNA cube in the shop. This DNA cube only contains hero DNA fragments, and is different from the free daily cube, which can contain materials, helix, as well as DNA fragments.
    Yes, thanks for the clarification, poppaserf! There are a few different types of Cubes available in the Shop.

Regular DNA Cubes contain DNA Fragments of many different Heroes. DNA Cubes are available in the Shop at all times and can be opened with DNA Cube Tokens or Helix Credits.

Featured Hero Cubes contain select Legendary and Epic Hero DNA Fragments, are only available for a short time, and cannot be opened using Helix Credits. Featured Hero Tokens can only be collected in specific events.

So that means the featured Hero Cubes that are from Swift Assassination can only be used for Kensa??

Did I get that right?

I cannot save them e.g. for next time that Kassandra is available??

Exactly

What happens with any cube fragments left over at the end of an event? I have 600 or so of the Kenya cube fragments. Will they just disappear into the ether when the event finishes?

Originally Posted by StuntmanDan84 Go to original post
    What happens with any cube fragments left over at the end of an event? I have 600 or so of the Kenya cube fragments. Will they just disappear into the ether when the event finishes?
    They're stored for future events. Bumble mentioned it upthread.
     2 people found this helpful