UbiBuck_'s Avatar Community Manager

Developer Update: Season Reset Incoming

Hello everyone! It’s me, Buck, back again with more of the news you’re after! It’s time, once again, for our weekly Developer Update!

THIS WEEK

First things first! Here’s our new Weekly Timetable:

As you can see, we’ve got a jam-packed week ahead of us. We’re starting things off with a Cyborg Kenny 24h card use event. On Tuesday we'll also have the Legendary Season reset and balance changes (more info about that down below!). Then, on Wednesday we'll have the Artillery Challenge, where all ranged units do 2x damage AND Elven King Bradley is boosted to level 4, so make sure to add him to your deck! There will also be 2x PvP tickets in PvP packs on Wednesday and Thursday!

On Friday, we'll have a Card Use event, featuring our very own pleasure bot A.W.E.S.O.M-O 4000! The Cards for the event are:

• 4-Assed Monkey
    • Awesomo-4000
    • Sharpshooter Shelly
    • Incan Craig
    • Visitors
    • Alien Drone
    • Elven King Bradley
    • Dragonslayer Red
    • Scout Ike
    • Hermes Kenny
    • Terrance and Phillip
    • Classi

Also, with the start of the event of Friday, we'll be adding the following cards to the loot pools in Free Packs, Shop Packs, PvP Packs, PvP lockers, and PvE Lockers:

• Classi
    • Swordsman Garrison
    • Dragonslayer Red
    • Sharpshooter Shelly
    • Scout Ike
    • Elven King Bradley

As always, Team Wars is on-going, so be sure to get your votes in and collect those Bottle Caps!

The points for the weekend event will be the same as previous card use events.

One last thing about the weekend event... We're setting a Community goal for this weekend's event! If the Community breaks 10 Million points during the event, we'll be giving out an awesome prize! If the goal is broken, the gift will go out next Tuesday and it will contain the following items:

• 2000 Eternity Gems
    • 2000 Coins
    • 50 Assorted Bronze Materials
    • 50 Assorted Silver Materials
    • 50 Assorted Gold Materials
    • 2 Copies of AWESOME-O

SEASON RESET

As most of you know, we'll be having the Legendary season reset on Tuesday. With this, all players in the Legendary arena will get a sweet prize, based on their highest LSR gained this season (as long as you never dropped outside of Legendary).

On that topic, based on player feedback and our data, we'll be adjusting the Legendary Arenas as well. The bottom of the Legendary will still be 6000 + LSR and the top Arena will now be 8500+. Each tier in-between will now be +500 of the previous tier, meaning the 6700+ tier will now be 6500+, the 7400+ tier will now be 7000+, etc...

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to let me know! Thanks for all the feedback on the topic so far!

BALANCE CHANGES

As usual, with the upcoming season reset on June 4th, we'll be rolling out some balance changes! Here's the list:

• The Visitors: Base HP increased from to 70 (from 36) and base ATK increased to 18 (from 12)
    • Alien Drone: Base HP increased to 200 (from 100)
    • Auto-Vacuum (Spawned by Sixth Element Randy and Alien Drone) - base HP increased to 225 (from 175).

These changes should increase the viability of these cards and the Sci-Fi theme as a whole! If you don't have your hands on the Visitors yet, don't worry, as there will be some chances for EVERYONE to get their hands on them very soon!

DISCORD

Don’t forget: We have opened the official “South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server”. If you’re interested in joining, click HERE.

Please review the following Terms of Use and Policies before joining the Discord, as you’ll need to agree to these terms before gaining access.
    Ubisoft Terms of Use: https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/
    Ubisoft Privacy Policy: https://legal.ubi.com/privacypolicy/
    Discord Community Guidelines: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
    Discord Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms

That’s all the news I’ve got to share at the moment. If you have any comments, concerns, or questions, please let us know! We’re always happy to hear from you!

Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

-Your Community Team!

Awesome upcoming weekend event and I like that you've adjusted the Skill rating thresholds a lot!
    Are there any news on the Battle Pass reset or the surplus of battle tokens a lot of people are experiencing?

lukazilla5xg's Avatar Member
    I found a typo
    "The points for the weekend event will be the same as previous token events."
    actually is a card usage event lol

lukazilla5xg's Avatar Member
    Also, thanks for everything. This week will be a good one, definitely. Can't wait for a new battle pass, the new theme info and another cool stuff

fecog's Avatar Member
    Leg Arena adjustment will be up tomorrow already?
     1 people found this helpful

This is a real good post !

We have clear info about the challenge and this point :

« On that topic, based on player feedback and our data, we'll be adjusting the Legendary Arenas as well. The bottom of the Legendary will still be 6000 + LSR and the top Arena will now be 8500+ »

Is really a good change ! Now the top tier will be more reachable !

But will you upgrade the rewards for this season like the last one ? Because until you made the changes , the issue is nearly the same

Originally Posted by fecog Go to original post
    Leg Arena adjustment will be up tomorrow already?
    Yes
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by lukazilla5xg Go to original post
    I found a typo
    "The points for the weekend event will be the same as previous token events."
    actually is a card usage event lol
    Fixed Thanks!

UbiBuck, will we have a cyborg kenny card pack? By himself I mean, not with BHK, because that makes it more expensive

Can't wait to waste my time on yet another challenge.. So called "Legendary Week" and I didn't even get ONE legendary card.
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►