MOH_Sniper passed away recently I was informed today. He was 45, or maybe 46, and was taken by a heart attack.

Sad news indeed.

I did not know Steve well. He was a member of Ghost Skies, and I had the opportunity to fly with him once or twice. I'm not sure what family he left behind. But nevertheless, when someone from our community moves on, it sadens me.

Rest In Peace Steve. I hope you are blessed with peace and contentment, and your family takes comfort knowing you will be in a happier place.

~S~

MOH_Sniper passed away recently I was informed today. He was 45, or maybe 46, and was taken by a heart attack.

Sad news indeed.

I did not know Steve well. He was a member of Ghost Skies, and I had the opportunity to fly with him once or twice. I'm not sure what family he left behind. But nevertheless, when someone from our community moves on, it sadens me.

Rest In Peace Steve. I hope you are blessed with peace and contentment, and your family takes comfort knowing you will be in a happier place.

~S~

PF_Coastie's Avatar Senior Member
    S! to a fellow simmer.

RIP.

Ah thats too bad.

Makes you wonder just how many times we loose one and never find out.

Godspeed Steve.

Always sad and a little alarming to hear of some one being taken at such a young age.I recently attended the funeral of a freind the same age that was also taken by a heart attack. It really makes you think how precious your time in this life is.

Rest in peace.

Franzen's Avatar Senior Member
    When someone is taken at such a young age it kinda makes you question your own lifestyle. Not saying that was Steve's case. Just saying it makes me think. R.I.P

PBNA-Boosher's Avatar Senior Member
    RIP Sniper. We'll miss you here, I'll get a few kills in your name for you.

trumper's Avatar Senior Member
    Makes you wonder,we take tomorrow for granted.S ,condolensces to his family and friends

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►