Can someone please explain?

I really don't understand this one: When game launched it was totally flawless for me - no lags, freezes, nothing - I was pretty amazed that online game was in that good shape at premiere when so many people login and play.

Right now game is barely playable - constant lagsm freezes, even 2 second invisible walls that stopped me from moving forward. Enemies sometimes teleport and when shoot at not always get hit. What the hell is that? Not to mention I was kicked out from the game with Delta error few times on bounties (so I lost them).

i don't know the exact numbers but I assume logically that playerbase is much lower than that on lauch week, so the game does not suppose to be on "heavy duty"now.

What is going on? Before patch I also had those problems but now it got much worse...

Originally Posted by M_A_R_G_O_T Go to original post
    I really don't understand this one: When game launched it was totally flawless for me - no lags, freezes, nothing - I was pretty amazed that online game was in that good shape at premiere when so many people login and play.

Right now game is barely playable - constant lagsm freezes, even 2 second invisible walls that stopped me from moving forward. Enemies sometimes teleport and when shoot at not always get hit. What the hell is that? Not to mention I was kicked out from the game with Delta error few times on bounties (so I lost them).

i don't know the exact numbers but I assume logically that playerbase is much lower than that on lauch week, so the game does not suppose to be on "heavy duty"now.

What is going on? Before patch I also had those problems but now it got much worse...
    Might be that the code quality is worth or they already started a big saving action and reduced servers and connectivity or just a constantly bag connection.

for me work perfect , what OS you run Windows Vista ??

Its not about my system - I wrote that I had no problems at launch. All people I matchmake with have this problems. I play on Windows 10.

Ubi-Lucipus's Avatar Community Representative
    We're looking into the crashes, do you know what conditions were like when this happens, if you were doing anything specific?

TheJDGuy's Avatar Member
    I was kicked out from the game with Delta error few times on bounties (so I lost them).
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Lucipus Go to original post
    We're looking into the crashes, do you know what conditions were like when this happens, if you were doing anything specific?
    Not sure, but I'm guessing it was during bounties

Thunderdome.'s Avatar Member
    This is something that i've been exactly wondering myself... The game ran perfectly, without any issues at all right after it's world launch... A few weeks later, after a couple of patches and such.. The game only became worse in terms of issues like freezing/frame drops etc etc.... I literally had the game on ultra and it was beyond amazing on how good it ran.. But after those first patches/updates, i had to run the game on medium/ultra and guess what. It still has issues.. Hewck, even on low settings the game still has frame drops/freezing/lag etc etc etc...

I seriously have no clue on what's causing these problems after that single patch... And no, it's not my pc itself.. Because why would my pc be the problem if i ran the game on ultra before when everything was fine, and that i now have it on medium/high and the same issues still happen...

teksuo1's Avatar Senior Member
    idk if it could be the issue or not but the new firefox eats up to 25% cpu usage while watching a single twitch stream on 720p, that was the brunt of my issues.

switching to chrome helped a whole lot. (between 1-5% cpu usage with chrome, a lot better.)

however, i still get the occasional mini-stutter when a lot of explosions/fires blow up at once, and that feels bad.

To avoid crashes: Install the most new gpu-driver with DDU offline. Use secure mode for installation. If you use Nvidia, dissable Ansel. Use Afterburner instead of EVGA Precision. Do not install RivaTuner Statistics. Install the most new version of Uplay. Turn off in-game overlay. This reduced crashes drastically at my side.