To everyone having 15/16 on Supreme Response Distinction. Complete Tidal Basin one more time on hard (or above) and you should get the commendation. Even tho I already completed the mission on hard and challenging multiple times before I had 15/16 but completed it (for the first time after update) couple of minutes ago and got the commendation. Hope this helps! (Sorry for my english)

Who cares about commendations?! Fix the game bugs!

Originally Posted by Zdenka70 Go to original post
    does your Equipment Adaptability Merit work ?
    i'm at 15/16 hmm
    I unlocked mine last night as did my husband. I was missing Sokolov my husband 5.11, with that I would just try everything and anything. If you have used all but any of them was purple it does not count it.

Originally Posted by SuperWerth Go to original post
    To everyone having 15/16 on Supreme Response Distinction. Complete Tidal Basin one more time on hard (or above) and you should get the commendation. Even tho I already completed the mission on hard and challenging multiple times before I had 15/16 but completed it (for the first time after update) couple of minutes ago and got the commendation. Hope this helps! (Sorry for my english)
    We were going to try that tonight. Thank you.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by bustin-ya Go to original post
    Who cares about commendations?! Fix the game bugs!
    Which bugs are you referring to? I mean there are numerous. But while the masses continue to be pi55ed at every damn thing they change, I'm going to continue doing my thing. Why?? Because at the end of the day the only people being catered for are the ones that stream it or make content or the ones who complain it's too difficult. So while everyone is continuously griping.. I will do my commendations - some I may add, are bugged. Go figure!

I get it, but while one handful is griping about one thing others are griping about another. Yes fixes need attention ASAP. But in all honesty, being pulled from pillar to post does not help the situation.

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys! We have reported the issue with the Full Deck Distinction to the TD2 team. Thank you for the reports!

Originally Posted by ShimaWolf Go to original post
    I unlocked mine last night as did my husband. I was missing Sokolov my husband 5.11, with that I would just try everything and anything. If you have used all but any of them was purple it does not count it.
    thank you, before patch i used all 16 (inclusive the DZ one), but i'm still at15, lets try all again tomorrow

Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    Hey guys! We have reported the issue with the Full Deck Distinction to the TD2 team. Thank you for the reports!
    Thanks! Good to know 😊

Originally Posted by Zdenka70 Go to original post
    does your Equipment Adaptability Merit work ?
    i'm at 15/16 hmm
    Yes, that is working now. Same as for «Peacock» 👍