JayKay040792's Avatar Senior Member
    XB1 - Wired Connection - United Kingdom.

Got my first Delta last night since the launch of game.

Me too got my first delta PS4

Two Delta's yesterday both on Grand Washington Hotel. Tried matchmaking for same mission after the second delta and that would not work. But with no matchmaking for the raid sounds like the end of the Division for me.

SuspiciousPixel's Avatar Senior Member
    Agents! We are aware of the connectivity issues some players are experiencing. We are investigating and working on a solution. Thank you for your patience!
    https://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame/...68427013079040

Tnx for making people aware of this, just had an Delta right now and a lot of lag in between. Lucky I got the stronghold now cleared and manage to do get better gear for wt3 that i am in now. Although some gear got GS380 and crapper stats than the 350 i had.

TG24915193's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-RealDude Go to original post
    They'll do their best to help you find a solution to the problem.
    Yeah, and the cheques in the post.

Well, some say say it is fixed, but still got two of them today, in a span of like four hours of play. Lucky most get saved right away, so not losing stuff yet. Got a reply with an know answer and they now ask me to get some more information. Like wtf, fix the problem you made! But it seem to be a problem with relocating players from server to server and should only give a minor lag.So maybe the updates are not done on all servers?

4 times in one hour this morning. never had these prior. I am on PS4

Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Manager
    We have an active investigation looking into the root cause of the connectivity issues you are experiencing. It is a top priority for us to fix.

As soon as we have more to share, we will.

Thanks for your patience!
    / Johan
     1 people found this helpful

Demiz3r's Avatar Senior Member
    I hope you guys can sort out these delta errors before the raid goes live. Many of us are trying a world first attempt and nothing would be more frustrating than getting a delta error in the middle of engagement during the raid that affects the whole team.