Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Manager

Maintenance - May 14th, 2019

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance Tuesday, May 14th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 00:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

Title Update 3 will be installed during this maintenance. Full patch notes will become available tomorrow.

Download size will be approx. 6.5GB.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division 2 Team
     46 people found this helpful

Tocards!!!

Pourquoi enlever les décorations genre 30 jours, 30 missions, 30 heures et les autres décorations, moi qui les ai faites, je me les mets dans le cul ??? Société de *****, han le jeu est trop dur, ouin ouin je vais aller pleurer 😢 auprès des programmeurs, bandes d'abrutis, apprenez à jouer avant de pleurer espèces d'******* 😤😤
     2 people found this helpful

Server starus

Why is the Division 2 the only game i own that requires multiple server maintenance breaks every week? And why are they always scheduled for tuesday or thursday 7.30 pm nz time till 10.30. I am a loyal player of both the division 1 and 2 but this is really starting to get infuriating not being able to play 2 nights a week. Either vary your server updates so everyone is in the same boat or leave the australasian one online because this is just getting ****ing insulting.

Server update

I am NZ based as well, I just scheduled other things when I expect a maintenance or update is coming up. The forum give enough time for me to check before work day ends.

Then plan around it. I am looking forward to TU3 and raid

Maintenance Hours

Originally Posted by bob101nz1000 Go to original post
    Why is the Division 2 the only game i own that requires multiple server maintenance breaks every week? And why are they always scheduled for tuesday or thursday 7.30 pm nz time till 10.30. I am a loyal player of both the division 1 and 2 but this is really starting to get infuriating not being able to play 2 nights a week. Either vary your server updates so everyone is in the same boat or leave the australasian one online because this is just getting ****ing insulting.
    I’m from Indonesia. I feel for you guys in Oceania because maintenance falls during your prime time. However, you guys need to understand why that happens. It is because it falls with the same time as their productive working hours. They are located in Malmo, Sweden. This you have to understand. They cannot make everyone happy for sure with whatever time maintenance happens.

True, I’m also from Europe and are always working in the evening. So I'm also not able to play because in Europe the maintenance is 09:30am. But that's how it is. You can't please everyone

Updates

Sure, i get that it happens to be their working hours, but a standard work day is not only the 3 hours it is ALWAYS scheduled for is it. While i note and appreciate the great notice given before updates, this is hardly a consolation for those of us that are not able to "schedule around" updates every week.

Stuck in the mud

Sort out the horrible muddy ground textures and awkward slow texture pop ins on xbox one x! I swear when I picked this game up over a month or so ago, it looked fantastic! and now everything looks horribly downgraded, muddy and just yuck. It's lucky the gameplay is top tier or I would've got rid of it. I want the same feeling of being immersed as I did when I picked up the game and I'm sure many others would agree!
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by JSprite99 Go to original post
    I’m from Indonesia. I feel for you guys in Oceania because maintenance falls during your prime time. However, you guys need to understand why that happens. It is because it falls with the same time as their productive working hours. They are located in Malmo, Sweden. This you have to understand. They cannot make everyone happy for sure with whatever time maintenance happens.
    JSprite99, I understand they are located in Sweden, but they are not some small-time mobs who aren't able to work outside of Sweden's working hours. I get what you're saying, but that's a weak excuse. I accept the necessary downtime, but at the same time I believe we've got the right to feel infuriated. I wish the developers would listen to us a bit more on this regard.

This downtime means I won't be able to play the game today, which is slightly annoying. But maybe it's Ok as I'm getting bored of this game and I'm tired of getting random match-made games where people do not mute their bloody mic when they have background noise (shouting at kids, background music, etc).
    </rant>

maintenance the division 2

je suis en cote d'ivoire
    merci ubisof pour ce mise a jour maintenance