UbiBuck_'s Avatar Community Manager

Developer Update: Neutral Week is here!

Hey everyone, it’s Buck from RedLynx and I’m back with another weekly Developer Update! Let’s jump right in!

THIS WEEK

Here’s a quick peek at the Weekly Timetable:

As you can see, this week we’re going to have a lot going on! We’ll be celebrating the Neutral theme, with a week packed full of some of the newest Neutral cards, like Santa, Classi and Terrance and Phillip. Monday and Tuesday will have two 24h events, while Wednesday and Thursday will 24h Token collection events and Friday will be the return of the ferocious ManBearPig. On Wednesday, the Challenge Mode will also be starting and will all neutral cards will have ~30% increased stats.

As always, Team Wars is on-going, so be sure to get your votes in and collect those Bottle Caps!

The points for the weekend event will be the same as usual.

DERANKING AND TEAM WARS

There seems to be a trend going on here, and I’m here to let you know, it shouldn’t continue. Firstly, the team is currently investigating the previous weekend’s Team Wars and the teams that are found to be exploiting the matchmaking system in Team Wars, by deranking will be punished. We will not be giving the exact parameters we’re looking for, but the teams found to be abusing this, will be deducted some Crowns and potentially receive a suspension from Team Wars.

There will also be some changes to Team Wars with the next update that will be changing the matchmaking parameters so this will not be an issue after that time.

DISCORD

��In other news, We have opened the official “South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server”. If you’re interested in joining, click HERE.��

Please review the following Terms of Use and Policies before joining the Discord, as you’ll need to agree to these terms before gaining access. ����
    ��Ubisoft Terms of Use: https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/
    ��Ubisoft Privacy Policy: https://legal.ubi.com/privacypolicy/
    ��Discord Community Guidelines: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
    ��Discord Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms

Next week, we'll have more information about the next update coming to the game. This will include bug fixes, matchmaking improvements and a few other things that will remain a surprise, for now ��.

That’s everything I have to share for now! As usual, if you have any questions or comments, let us know!

Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

-Your Community Team!
     1 people found this helpful

Do I see a Dogpoo card event? I hope there's a PvP ticket pack, too!

TvT and Deranking

Buck and Toller,

This entire deranking issue is no ones fault other than Red Lynx. Why on earth you thought it was a good idea to match people for their TvT matches based off of their arena ladder is beyond me. No one should have their hand held and OF COURSE people were going to work the system.

TvT matches should 100% be random with anyone in their current league. If someone gets paired with another player a lot better well maybe they shouldn’t be in that league and it’s just poor luck of the draw.

If you are dumb enough to make TvT matches based off of a persons highest Legendary rank well guess what then people won’t climb the ladder until the last week like before.

The best way to fix this is making TVT matches 100% random for anyone searching for a game in their current league. If you mess this up you will hurt the game even more. Use common sense here.

Some info on your plans with this would be nice.
     7 people found this helpful

Please fix bug

Hey can I please get a refund or something? I just unlocked two card packs from the neutral event, and both times when I tried to open the packs, the game froze and I couldn’t do anything. Upon restarting the app, I found I couldn’t try again to reopen the packs as it had “already been claimed” but I hadn’t received any money/ticket/upgrades from any of the packs. Please fix ASAP
     1 people found this helpful

This happened to me as well.

Can you please check what's causing it and if we got our rewards?

Originally Posted by F0rce0fNature86 Go to original post
    Buck and Toller,

This entire deranking issue is no ones fault other than Red Lynx. Why on earth you thought it was a good idea to match people for their TvT matches based off of their arena ladder is beyond me. No one should have their hand held and OF COURSE people were going to work the system.

TvT matches should 100% be random with anyone in their current league. If someone gets paired with another player a lot better well maybe they shouldn’t be in that league and it’s just poor luck of the draw.

If you are dumb enough to make TvT matches based off of a persons highest Legendary rank well guess what then people won’t climb the ladder until the last week like before.

The best way to fix this is making TVT matches 100% random for anyone searching for a game in their current league. If you mess this up you will hurt the game even more. Use common sense here.

Some info on your plans with this would be nice.
    This. 100% on every point. The only reason to have it any way except what has been stated above (play anyone within your leage), is to milk players. Force players to play people they are equally matched with > get them to spend more to get an edge > force them to play slightly higher players they are equally matched with > repeat.

Also what happens to all the teams who have been deranking since the pvp system reset? One week because more people did it doesn't absolve them.
     4 people found this helpful

No rewards

Same issue. Also no rewards for me after opening the first two packs. Game just freeze. I will wait with the third pack now..

Originally Posted by rickpeters89 Go to original post
    Same issue. Also no rewards for me after opening the first two packs. Game just freeze. I will wait with the third pack now..
    Same thing with me

Same issue! I just opened the first two neutral packs from the event and the game just freeze

I agree with Frce0fNature86 like 100%. I don't get how you guys expect a TwT matchmaking system to be fair if climbing the leaderboard ends up to be a disadvantage. You're in legend, you face an opponent in your same TW league which is way worse then you, well you just get an easy win. that's the whole point of levelling up your cards. I don't get why it sounds so odd, but a team with a half of the players in the lowest pvp ranks souldn't have more crowns than a full legend team
     3 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►