UbiBuck_'s Avatar Community Manager

Developer Update: Scout Ike is on the way!

Hey everyone, it’s Buck from RedLynx and I’m back with another weekly Developer Update! We’ve got a new card this week and a preview of the upcoming balance changes. Let’s jump right in!

SCOUT IKE

Here’s a quick peek at the Weekly Timetable:

As mentioned above, the brand new card coming this weekend is the highly requested Scout Ike. Mystical users will be excited to see this brand new common Assassin. He’s got a charged ability, similar to other Ike cards. This one will focus on energy regeneration. Using his charge ability will automatically grant you 1 energy. I can’t wait to see the sweet combinations with Santa and Mr. Hankey!

On Tuesday, we’ll have a 24h card use event, followed by the “Fighters Challenge” on Wednesday. For this challenge, all fighter cards will have their stats increased by ~30%. As always, Team Wars is on-going, so be sure to get your votes in and collect those Bottle Caps!

The points for the weekend event will be the same as usual.

BALANCE CHANGES

With the next season reset, we’ll have some much-requested buffs to the Adventure theme!

• Incan Craig- Base HP increased to 350 (from 210), base ATK increased to 30 (from 28), Base Warcry Damage increased to 200 (from 150) and Warcry line width increased by 50% In order to avoid the damage to New Kid scaling too high, the NK damage multiplier will also change (Was warcry damage divided by 3 and will now be Warcry damage divided by 5). Currently, at level 1 the Warcry does 50 damage to the New Kid, after the update that will be 40. The damage done to units will still be increasing.
    • Pocahontas Randy- Base ATK increased to 60 (from 40) and charged time decreased to 13 seconds (from 14). Indian Brave (spawn unit) ATK range increased to 0.8 (from 0.5).
    • Smuggler Ike- Base Charged Ability(ATK boost) increased to 10 (from 5).
    • Medicine Woman Sharon- Base ATK increased to 28 (from 20), Base HP increased to 180 (from 126), Charge ability time decreased to 10 seconds (from 12.5) and Base heal increased to 60 (from 36).

DISCORD

🚨In other news, we’re now ready to open the official “South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server”. If you’re interested in joining, click HERE.🚨

Please review the following Terms of Use and Policies before joining the Discord, as you’ll need to agree to these terms before gaining access. 🚨🚨
    🔸Ubisoft Terms of Use: https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/
    🔹Ubisoft Privacy Policy: https://legal.ubi.com/privacypolicy/
    🔸Discord Community Guidelines: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
    🔹Discord Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms

That’s everything I have to share for now! As usual, if you have any questions or comments, let us know!

Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

-Your Community Team!
     1 people found this helpful

As usual don't even bother asking about server side, matchmaking mess, end of season rewards, etc.

you will not get a reply! while we'll keep milkin' whales on the streets of South Park!
     2 people found this helpful

Nice outfit, bastard, sparklefart @rapplette

BTW im jayrage lel
     1 people found this helpful

nice outfit jayrage... nice outfit...

sparklefart lol

Inb4 mystic is already op enough how come they get a new card rage...

As a devoted Pocahontas player I’m really excited for the buff. Can we assume at level 4 he’d have around 170 attack? Niiiiice

blood elf nerf?

Thank for the update, one question; for when the mystical week?. In he new balance changes, I think it should be Blood Elf and Maxi Father

See you by the streets south partk

No nerfs! Finally! We don't need other nerfs! More buffs, no nerfs!

I lose the chance of claiming the wars rewards..can you help me please..I touched something for mistake when the reward shows up after the war and its gone whiteout open the pack...ign ƝҽƚҽɾO.

Whaaaaaaaat ???

Really ? I’m ok that Inca Craig need a buff, but only in attack and/or HP not his ability !! It is really strong enough !!

The new meta will be adventure/Mystic with a pope Timmy to respawn Craig, à Marcus to finish the job and a zen Cartman to defend . Nice job ! Great game is coming !

Lets wait for all the specials Craig pack for whales, nice move, easy money !

For the others buff it’s fair

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►