New Track Mrb - Brand New Nightmare (June 14th 2019)

New track posted called MrB- Brand New Nightmare. Its a medium track with a smooth flow and a dark theme. I have a track vid but I wont be able to post untill a lil bit later. Enjoy and as always any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Ok riders, track vid for Brand New Nightmare is finally posted. Enjoy

UbiSc0ttie's Avatar Community Representative
    Can't wait to watch Mr.Bones!

- Scottie

BCDraven's Avatar Member
    What's up Mr. B, I'm glad your making tracks again. I always liked the horror theme you include since not many do it and do it well. I'm guessing you went ps4 this gen since I haven't seen you on xbox in quite awhile, either way keep them coming!

Originally Posted by BCDraven Go to original post
    What's up Mr. B, I'm glad your making tracks again. I always liked the horror theme you include since not many do it and do it well. I'm guessing you went ps4 this gen since I haven't seen you on xbox in quite awhile, either way keep them coming!

Yo thanks bro, I appreciate the kind words and yea I went ps4 just before fusion. I dont get time to build very much these days but this ****'s in my blood lol so every chance I get, ya know I'm hittin it hard.

New Track MrB - The Courtyard (Aug, 12th 2019)

New track is posted called The Courtyard. Most of my tracks are mainly indoors so I wanted to try something a lil different then my usual. It's got a medieval castle type theme with a nice flow thats great for speed running.