Ubi-Boat's Avatar Community Staff

Bug Hunter Program

As a part of our ongoing efforts to identify and tackle game issues as fast and efficiently as possible, we introduced R6Fix last year. Since then, we have received over 7,000 bug reports.

Today, we are excited to introduce our brand new Bug Hunter Program, an initiative that has been designed to reward all those dedicated players that help us to improve the game’s health with every new update.

HOW IT WORKS
    It’s simple, all you have to do is report any issue you might encounter on the Test Server through R6Fix. You can find a detailed guide on how to report issues here as well as an FAQ. Once we receive your report, our QA team will test it and try to reproduce it, if they succeed, your contribution will be marked as Acknowledged.

All issues need to be in English, clearly stated and with visual evidence, either a screenshot or a video that clearly shows the problem. Only the first person to report the acknowledged bug will receive credit towards the rewards.

Please note that all duplicated issues after this first report will be automatically discarded and will not count in order to get the rewards.

Once you reach the threshold of 3 issues or more marked as acknowledged, you will receive a very special reward. Rewards will be distributed every other Friday.

REWARDS
    Veteran players will remember one of our more ancient and harmless bugs, the raptor legs. We are bringing it back, but only in the shape of a Frost charm to be granted to all those players that reach the threshold of 3 acknowledged bugs.

We are planning to add more thresholds in the near future and we will keep you updated on how to get new rewards.

The Bug Hunter Program will be activated on the test server on April 25th 2019 and will remain active until further notice. All reports received before that date will not count towards the rewards.

Check out this link to view the full article and see a picture of the reward!

We look forward to your feedback on this feature.

Dan6992's Avatar Senior Member
    Is there a way to play on test servers on console? Or are those PC only?

Hot damn I love you guys. Raptor legs will never die!!!

Ubi-Boat's Avatar Community Staff
    Originally Posted by Dan6992 Go to original post
    Is there a way to play on test servers on console? Or are those PC only?
    The Test Server is only available on PC.

This is a brilliant idea!

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    So if i understand correctly UBI wants a free army of bug hunters and the reward is a charm... With the raptor legs... Way to manage the anger in the community,memes to the rescue.

Count me out, Just leave the distraction tactics already and fix or at least try to fix the game, the toxicity is through the roof right now and meme charms arent what we need.

Originally Posted by N3mB0t Go to original post
    So if i understand correctly UBI wants a free army of bug hunters and the reward is a charm... With the raptor legs... Way to manage the anger in the community,memes to the rescue.

Count me out, Just leave the distraction tactics already and fix or at least try to fix the game, the toxicity is through the roof right now and meme charms arent what we need.
    I think you will be surprised by people wanting to improve this game,

Free r6 credits would be better, and it would definitely have more people reporting bugs and doing the videos
     1 people found this helpful

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by VDubnub88 Go to original post
    I think you will be surprised by people wanting to improve this game,

Free r6 credits would be better, and it would definitely have more people reporting bugs and doing the videos
    i wont be suprised , i know a lot of people now will do reports because there is a shiny new charm , yay.

thing is they wont be reporting nothing new and things will keep broken but the community will very happy , or less angry now , because UBI made a raptor legs charms, its a stalling move , or do you really think they need us to report this kind of stuff so badly?

because if they do i can come up with a couple of YT links that deliver video proof and how to replicate very clearly almost every single glitch and exploit in the game , this two alone deliver more than they time and time again have proven not to care or to be able to handle in a timely manner.

now here´s a charm guys , yahooo, its raptor legs... this says a lot about their target audience, the one that wasnt here to save the game when it almost died at launch.

yeah and im a bit grumpy today , had a long tiring day , but the view, even if less harsh, stands.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Boat Go to original post
    The Test Server is only available on PC.
    Way to be exclusive arses. Gg ubi.

So console players can't report bugs? Like Blitz getting shot through his shield when he flashes a person or if he flashes and they melee blitz will be killed instead ? Seems fair right

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►