PK- Honest feedback

Her dodge attacks need the undodgable trait..

IAmOddGirl's Avatar Banned
    She is really powerful right now on console though. I use her alot in 4v4s and 1v1s when I'm not playing Lawbringer or Raider. Don't do it unless it's closer to a deflect time and it's more viable. Certain heroes are more difficult to do that too, but then you just have to play a little different.

Originally Posted by IAmOddGirl Go to original post
    She is really powerful right now on console though. I use her alot in 4v4s and 1v1s when I'm not playing Lawbringer or Raider. Don't do it unless it's closer to a deflect time and it's more viable. Certain heroes are more difficult to do that too, but then you just have to play a little different.
    Its the tracking/distance I want

I'd like to see her counter attack have a faint. It would catch people off guard by baiting the baiter.

Ubiflowessence's Avatar Community Representative
    Thank you guys for sharing your feedback and suggestions on Peacekeeper! Out of curiosity, if some of these suggestions were to be implemented with PK, how do you think she will fair against other warriors in the game?

Does everyone else agree with adding tracking/distance to Peacekeeper or would like to share your own ideas?

A dagger cancel option on dodge attacks would be nice. Among lots of other things of course, she is a very weak character (if you compare her to berserker, her lack of strenght glares at you).
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    A dagger cancel option on dodge attacks would be nice. Among lots of other things of course, she is a very weak character (if you compare her to berserker, her lack of strenght glares at you).
    I've been playing her a fair bit & she is stronger than given credit for (no S tier though)

The two things i'd like are

1) Option to charge the dagger cancel for more damage/different timing, maybe even allow a feint (given the stammina this would all burn through don't see why not) . If you soft feint a top heavy you are parried on the same timings (now for a light parry :S )
    2) Undodgable side attacks - this is two part
    a) They have a tiny reach & have been missing for mne on correct timings, also if two characters dodge attack (PK and somone else) at the same time PK often loses as they slip her baby t-rex arms
    b) the didstance closing property of the undodgable would give another engage option other than the suicidal top leap

Originally Posted by Sweaty_Sock Go to original post
    I've been playing her a fair bit & she is stronger than given credit for (no S tier though)

The two things i'd like are

1) Option to charge the dagger cancel for more damage/different timing, maybe even allow a feint (given the stammina this would all burn through don't see why not) . If you soft feint a top heavy you are parried on the same timings (now for a light parry :S )
    2) Undodgable side attacks - this is two part
    a) They have a tiny reach & have been missing for mne on correct timings, also if two characters dodge attack (PK and somone else) at the same time PK often loses as they slip her baby t-rex arms
    b) the didstance closing property of the undodgable would give another engage option other than the suicidal top leap
    That is actually a very good idea. What I might add that both the charged and noncharged is unblockable if the opponent is bleeding.

Or just slow enemy attacks or reduce damage of enemy when they bleed.
    When bleed is applied they are wounded.