1. #1

    When is Nuxia getting a nerf

    She is really strong in ganks. Especially against assassins and her trap is bs. A move that can’t be blocked or parried doesn’t belong in for honor.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Her trap is easily avoided by doing a light attack when you see the trap icon (there are multiple ways, but this is the easiest). It's only strong in ganks if teammates are coordinated, similar to Shaman. All her traps are negated when either a teammate or enemy attacks the Nuxia/the person getting hit by the trap. A lot of people have been saying her traps are too easily avoided (while I just want her deflect to be guaranteed). Don't think she'll get a nerf any time soon. Nerfing her entire gimmick (the trap) would only make people more eager to "spam" lights when playing her, she'll barely have any viable offense left.

    You know, every bash in the game is not parryable or blockable. Do those not belong in the game?
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #3
    IAmOddGirl's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    194
    Originally Posted by rottmeister Go to original post
    Her trap is easily avoided by doing a light attack when you see the trap icon (there are multiple ways, but this is the easiest). It's only strong in ganks if teammates are coordinated, similar to Shaman. All her traps are negated when either a teammate or enemy attacks the Nuxia/the person getting hit by the trap. A lot of people have been saying her traps are too easily avoided (while I just want her deflect to be guaranteed). Don't think she'll get a nerf any time soon. Nerfing her entire gimmick (the trap) would only make people more eager to "spam" lights when playing her, she'll barely have any viable offense left.

    You know, every bash in the game is not parryable or blockable. Do those not belong in the game?
    https://giphy.com/gifs/old-man-1uC8xfkZRi7Kw
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by The_Wanderer_I Go to original post
    A move that can’t be blocked or parried doesn’t belong in for honor.
    Uhhh? There's been plenty of moves that can't be blocked/parried since the release of the game.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    siriously, the nuxia needs alot more love from the developers. She needs a buff and def. not a nerf...i don´t understand this post.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,936
    Originally Posted by PNgamerGER Go to original post
    siriously, the nuxia needs alot more love from the developers. She needs a buff and def. not a nerf...i don´t understand this post.
    This is the majority of the feedback I see. I also tend to see people saying her traps are not easy to pull off successfully.

    @Wanderer, I believe you may have made a similar thread about this exact subject in which we had basically the same discussion.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Nuxia doesn't need a Nerf you are just butt hurt you lost to someone who was better in most likely a ranked match.

    Nuxia is the closest thing this game actually has to a glass cannon. You know the type that capable of dealing a lot of damage but 90% of the time will be as harmless as a flea. Her hit points are probably one of the lowest maybe shaman might have lower I'm not sure. Her defense is I think probably the lowest in the game as well because a light takes almost a quarter of her health.

    I actually worked very hard to rep my Nuxia because her ability to do any real damage is so conditionally set that it never happens outside of duels and elimination matches.

    Then she really doesn't have any opener that's not seen from a mile away. And her traps are completely useless because if suddenly something changes outside of their set rules before the flash goes off it fails and or you get hit with a light attack or gb before you land it.

    Why their is even any type indication that the enemy can see is beyond me. That literally eliminates about 1/3 of her aggression capability and let's say you actually didn't get interrupted. If the condition for the trap failed while right in the middle of it they lose all that stamina and the for sure hit she may have had dose nothing. Then her stamina costs are really the biggest handicap to her.

    Let's say you blocked 2 of her light attacks and one heavy she has to stand there and dance for what feels like forever. If she is parried she's out of stamina faster than most. And that could be the ultimate end for her in any PvP situation.

    And I'm any gank situation she is the one who I would love to have a better guard. I mean for her animations and indication for a top block seem slower than other assassin's to me. Her dodge ability is very very limited compared to some others.

    And then there's the whole deflection issue and that being she only has a light. And when you pull off the risky move you will get the sound of her doing it and received no damage but she will randomly decide to not follow up with the actual hit.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    And if you want to know what qualified me to speak on the manner I think this does

    https://youtu.be/MLaC0siLTeE
    Share this post

  9. #9
    I would love to see Nuxia get some more moves and some fixes to her traps that way she doesn't become orochi and get irreversibly pinholed into a light spam only play style type character. She isn't completely light spam yet so there is still a chance to save her from that fate. When her most viable move that she has is 400 ms chained lights then she is on a slope toward the "orochi" fate that I referred to previously.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  10. #10
    you can really light attack on seeing the trap indicator? i don't think you would have time to. i don't love to fight her just because its a spam fest and it would be nice if she could do more than spam lights and traps. i don't think she needs a nerf or a buff but just more mixup potential.
    Share this post