i was expecting a cinematic trailer for the new hero like they did with vortiger

but instead we got a poor gif

very disappointed .

This is unfortunate ;b

But somehow i understand it, regarding how expensive good voice actors can be.

Originally Posted by rottmeister Go to original post
    I think I saw the pic on Reddit. From the weapon/lower half of the character, right?
    Looks cool
    Exactly

Used the link from the recap on reddit for the pic
    https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/co...ril_18th_2019/

Ubiflowessence's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for posting this Tundra 793!

Thread sticked.

Originally Posted by Tundra 793 Go to original post
    Edited the recap for clarity, but basically, they decided it wasn't worth the amount of time it would take to develop, so they're focusing on future seasons, events and features instead.
    Thank you for your response! It's quite sad to hear the dialogue system most likely won't make the game, but since it was pretty bad/flawed for a lot of heroes it might be better to not spend any more time figuring out what to do with the voices/voicelines and spend the otherwise lost time on other, more important stuff.

Thanks Tundra!
    Shame they're scrapping the dialogue system.
    But if it means the rest of the game's quality will go up because they can spend more resources on the rest of the game then i'm for it.

EvoX.'s Avatar Senior Member
    The executions cost 7k, not 10.
     1 people found this helpful

Vakris_One's Avatar Senior Member
    It is really a big shame that they've scrapped the dialogue system. That was something with a lot of fun potential when done correctly with the right voice actors. Personally I would rather they had scrapped Arcade mode in favour of getting the new dialogue system done properly as it would have been a much more worthwhile addition to the game than this half-baked implementation of Arcade mode.

Originally Posted by Knight_Raime Go to original post
    Thanks Tundra!
    Shame they're scrapping the dialogue system.
    But if it means the rest of the game's quality will go up because they can spend more resources on the rest of the game then i'm for it.
    I'm thinking more like someone pulled the plug on the dialogue system because it was too much money for them to spend on a 3 year old game that is probably going to be put on maintenance mode after this year. If I were a betting man I'd wager they've relocated the feature as a For Honor 2 project.

Tundra 793's Avatar Senior Member
    Heads up; Probably not going to be able to recap the Den tomorrow.

The regular recapper position remains wide *** open if anyone's wants the job, 'cause I'm not going to be able to take it on again full time, so unless someone else can, or someone goes through the trouble of making a schedule for several volunteers, it looks like Candle's tradition is at an end here.

The Reddit recaps remain available (but of course, as we know, they suck compared to Candles).