UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for sharing this! Unity brings back pretty great memories for me. I hope that everyone enjoys their copy of Unity!
     1 people found this helpful

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member

Unity makes some headlines on US media outlets...
     1 people found this helpful

I saw a report yesturday about unity on the news while I was "working". I wasn't really expecting that when I was reading about the relics in there.

I don't have a nice gaming pc, but I claimed a copy anyway. Hopefully I can make it work, or if not at least I can keep it until I have a better system.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Isililly Go to original post
    I don't have a nice gaming pc, but I claimed a copy anyway. Hopefully I can make it work, or if not at least I can keep it until I have a better system.
    Here are the minimum specs for Unity if you are interested.

In order to run Assassin's Creed: Unity properly, your PC MUST meet or exceed these minimum requirements:

Minimum System Requirements

Supported OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
    Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or better
    Memory: 6 GB
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB VRAM)
    DirectX: Version 11
    Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
    Hard Drive Space: 50 GB available space
    Supported Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller
    Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection

Recommended System Specifications

Supported OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
    Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or better
    Memory: 8 GB
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290X (3 GB VRAM)
    DirectX: Version 11
    Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
    Hard Drive Space: 50 GB available space

Supported Video Cards at Time of Release

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or better, GeForce GTX 700 series
    AMD Radeon HD7970 or better, Radeon R9 200 series

*Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.

lOOK for an arrow on map put ur cursor on ii . Look for the one that says norte dame. The map has an icon for all the buildings. Once u find the building just put a waypoint to that and go there.

I took advantage-halfway

Dowloaded the game once. Tried to play it didn't start at all. My Pc runs other tittles from 2014- 2015 like the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, even though my requirements are lower in terms of cpu. Everything else is better-ram video card etc. But even the Cpu I doubt is the problem. The game simply won't launch whre other similar games do launch. You basically game us the fre game but with isues. If it comes to it I will just delete it( since it does take 50 gb anyway) and say one big **** you. How can other games with identical system requirements run as smooth as silk but your game doesn't even start. If your motive was so we could see Notre Dame then no thanks I am young enough so that when I have a wife and kids we can go there-it should be done in 20-30 years completely. It ought to be done even sooner but my point is even when given free this game lives up to it's reputation-shared to me by freiends- a bugy, crappy game. And I think It is decent, even good, but when you can't launch it to begin with of course you will be pissed.

assassin's creed unity disque dur

bonjour,

Je viens de m'acheter un disque dur pour pouvoir tťlťcharger *** creed unity dessus, j'ai bien choisi l'emplacement de tťlťchargement sur mon disque dur mais cela me dit que je ne possŤdes pas assez d'espace sur le disque.
    Et je n'ai pas assez d'espace pour l'installer sur mon pc.

avez-vus une solution ?

Thank you ubisoft for your support to the paris people . This game is very good after looking at all the cathedrals and landmarks this game is amazing feat. The people that built these are the real artist. The people of france are really awsome Christian [

Game has disappeared from my account!

Hello, guys, I got the Assassins creed Unity for free on Uplay, but now I've been looking and it's gone from me, does anyone know what might have happened?