Originally Posted by MrDragonfyr Go to original post
    I take that as a no? I'm back to playing WoW for a while until this is fixed or a proper workaround is found because at this moment I'm pretty convinced they're not willing or able to fix the issue anyway, as I am conviced that the mods read each and every one of our comments and choose not to reply on Ubisoft's behalf on this matter.

Ubisoft should be ashamed of themselves with the piss poor support on this game breaking issue.

Originally Posted by MrDragonfyr Go to original post
    Found the downgrade to DX11 in the graphics settings. Ill see if this helps.
    Yes I can play it in directx 11 on windows 10. To get it to play for a long time I have the run a Video driver that is like a 1-1/2 to 2 yrs old. If I have updated driver it will still crash.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone,

We have been investigating the different DirectX crash reports that we have received within this thread, however we have not received enough system files to find anything conclusive.

Would it be possible to submit your system files in a new support case, then place the case number here? This FAQ explains how: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000026442/

I understand this is a very frustrating issue and you are all doing the best you can to help one another. Please focus on providing the system files so we can provide as much information as possible to our dev team.

Thank you all for your time.
     2 people found this helpful

so when we send a crash report, what do we exatly send you? if its not the system, dx and so on??? hmm

Wlder

Thanks for your answer.
    I opened a new support case (09510579) directly to the ubisoft french support, with all the files needed.

maybe it could help...
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by WilderDK Go to original post
    so when we send a crash report, what do we exatly send you? if its not the system, dx and so on??? hmm

Wlder
    Hey WilderDK, crash reports are specific to the context of the crashes themselves. Your system files (MSinfo, DxDiag) are documents that must be written by your system and exported manually, and contain much more information about your system specifications, background software, hardware and more. If you are affected by the issues described in this thread, please do create a case on our support site with your MSinfo and DxDiag reports attached, as these will aid us in our investigation!

Originally Posted by Throggor Go to original post
    Thanks for your answer.
    I opened a new support case (09510579) directly to the ubisoft french support, with all the files needed.

maybe it could help...
    Many thanks for dropping your case number into the thread, Throggor!

We would greatly appreciate it if any others reading this thread who are affected by the issues it describes could do the same, and provide your case numbers here for us to gather together. Any and all provided system files, as well as additional information regarding reproduction of the issue, will be helpful for our devs to look further into these issues. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Raziel Go to original post
    Hello everyone,

We have been investigating the different DirectX crash reports that we have received within this thread, however we have not received enough system files to find anything conclusive.
    This thread has been going strong for four months and almost a hundred posts.

I feel the honest thing to do would be to admit that this is not something you're not working on.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Raziel Go to original post
    Hello everyone,

Would it be possible to submit your system files in a new support case, then place the case number here? This FAQ explains how: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000026442/

I understand this is a very frustrating issue and you are all doing the best you can to help one another. Please focus on providing the system files so we can provide as much information as possible to our dev team.

Thank you all for your time.
    Sorry, but by now you must have received thousands and thousands of crash reports by now regarding this issue. Please don't tell me you need this forum thread to relate them to each other.. It is very frustrating but a big factor in this is the poor communication from you guys. And I would still like to know why this is not on the known issues list (anymore).

I took a dive in my email archives and my case number was 09148043 when I reported the issue almost 2 months ago.

I just tried some games like Anno 2070 and FarCry 5 on Uplay, then Anno 1404 on Gog and each time i had a crash within minutes but without any message.
    It's weird that with older games like Command&Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars, or Doom2, everything is fine.

So i decided to install older NVIDIA drivers (425.31) and now there is no more problems ! It seems to be an Nvidia driver issue like someone said in page2 :
    I might be wrong, but is mostly a Nvidia driver issue and not a AMD/Ati issue. If you research the errors it has been all Nvidia drivers with a lot of games out there.
    Do you guys work with them ?