UbiAmper's Avatar Community Manager

[COMPLETED] Maintenance & Patch Notes - April 16th, 2019

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance Tuesday, April 16th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

We are deploying Patch 2.1 during this time.

Patch Notes:
    • Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
    • Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
    • Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
    • Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
    • Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division 2 Team
     19 people found this helpful

Any chance this patch will also open the doors out of the Safe House so I can play the game again?
     10 people found this helpful

So still no fix for invntory/menu UI keybindings on PC that got changed from F to E after 5.4.2019 patch which then made mod weapon or armor keybind same as change menu page to right keybind and same thing is with open apparel or field proficiency cache that also share same keybind as change menu page to right keybind?

And this made navigating inventory/menu with keyboard really annoying and i need use mouse to access mod page lot easier, navigate menu UI to right and open apparel or field proficiency caches.
     6 people found this helpful

Nothing about the special ammo drops? Since the recent so called fix...I have seen a total of 1 special ammo drop. Its beyond ridiculous . How hard can this be to actually fix?
     14 people found this helpful

Please for the love of god and all things holy, can someone at Ubisoft/Massive acknowledge that the game has been broken since the Friday patch, seemingly on all platforms with the following issues:

Players cannot pass through server-side controlled doors such as those with Safe Houses, Settlements and the Base of Operations.

Players are unable to interact with various crates found in the open world.

Players are unable to interact with the crafting bench at the Base of Operations.

NPCs able to shoot players thru walls and obstructions.

Delta-03 disconnects every 5-10 minutes.

To say that I am upset about the entire weekend of gameplay that I lost would be an understatement, Please fix what was broken on Friday. I can't even run the Tidal Basin mission since the entrance to the mission is blocked. This is a serious, serious problem and everyone on XBox, PS4 and PC that has had for days and I feel like we all deserve an acknowledgement let alone an explanation.
     15 people found this helpful

Please reference this post on Reddit for details:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision...read/?sort=new

Thanks in advance. By the way I love this game. If I didn't love it, I woudln't be so upset by the fact that it is broken.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by UbiAmper Go to original post
    Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance Tuesday, April 16th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

We are deploying Patch 2.1 during this time.

Patch Notes:
    • Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
    • Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
    • Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
    • Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
    • Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division 2 Team

This is ********.. even after the first game u guys manage to **** up a game where we cant even play! Ubisoft is such a disappointment....
    I cant play the first grand hotel mission. After just buying the game!
    Delta 03 error code.. and let me tell u.. it isnt my connection!

Originally Posted by EDogg2k6 Go to original post
    Please for the love of god and all things holy, can someone at Ubisoft/Massive acknowledge that the game has been broken since the Friday patch, seemingly on all platforms with the following issues:

Players cannot pass through server-side controlled doors such as those with Safe Houses, Settlements and the Base of Operations.

Players are unable to interact with various crates found in the open world.

Players are unable to interact with the crafting bench at the Base of Operations.

NPCs able to shoot players thru walls and obstructions.

Delta-03 disconnects every 5-10 minutes.

To say that I am upset about the entire weekend of gameplay that I lost would be an understatement, Please fix what was broken on Friday. I can't even run the Tidal Basin mission since the entrance to the mission is blocked. This is a serious, serious problem and everyone on XBox, PS4 and PC that has had for days and I feel like we all deserve an acknowledgement let alone an explanation.
    This really messes me up, not to have either of the 2 gamebreaking bugs even mentioned.

Not being able to progress in story because of multiple missions with inaccessible elevator doors.

And disconnects every other time I go into cover.

I’m really loosing hope here fast, this is ultra discouraging, all my friends that purchased the game are literally days away from trading it in if something isn’t fixed.

The only reason they haven’t yet, is because I keep assuring them it will be fixed.

The rating of the game is plummeting at an astronomical rate, some of this could be due to a sale on xbox that happened right after the patch.
    Needless to say 95% of reviews on xbox for the game over the weekend we’re abysmal, which made the rating of the game start noticibly tanking.

Without the two major bugs I’m experiencing even being mentioned, I gotta admit I’m loosing faith.

maybe I shouldn’t wait for the game to drop in value, and trade it in myself before the rating of the game drops anymore and no one wants it anyway.
     2 people found this helpful

Is this all?????

All these problems we reported on here and these are the only fixes? Do y’all read this stuff or you just ignore it cause y’all don’t like what we saying
     7 people found this helpful

Fix the game crashing in party and the bug that prevents you from moving after a revive....
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last ►►