Please Give me a way to have fun on mp ...im begging you ubisoft :-(

Hello
    I dont have any fun playing multiplayer. Its ALWAYS easy track...seriously who like easy track??? Please i want sooo hard to have fun playing your wonderful game i love so much...but its impossible actually
     1 people found this helpful

The developers ruined MP by flooding it with easy tracks.. its such an easy fix but they'd rather ignore it... Pisses me off.

I agree.. I liked Evolution multiplayer. Rising should take it step further. All tracks should be thrown in the mix, but you should be able to set filters if you want. Example, I would set something like Med and harder tracks, all bikes allowed, and find people that match my skill. Search.

If you win 1st overall, you should not loose points. Period. I was in a full game earlier, got 1st, 2nd, 1st.. lost like 200 pts.

That makes no sense to me. I understand how their doing, it just makes no sense why their doing it. Oh... Test the game/updates before you release, some problems are so obvious.

maniac

Had to Add: Just now, 3 heats, 8 people. I came in last, then 1st both times.. ended up 1st overall. Lost 108 pts.

Also, another idea.. allow private to be public. Believe a lot of people would also agree.

UbiSc0ttie's Avatar Community Representative
    What's an example of a harder track you guys would want to see in multiplayer?

- Scottie

@UbiSc0ttie try all of them while it is impossible to unlock platinum and lets not mention diamond league so we're stuck with the silver and gold league tracks (mostly silver and easy tracks are given as an options even if its a lobby full of gold players) this becomes boring very fast and whoever thought having the season for so long with so few tracks would work has no idea about the attention span of an average gamer

Originally Posted by UbiSc0ttie Go to original post

- Scottie
    all tracks.. random. period.

Originally Posted by MrManiacNF Go to original post
    all tracks.. random. period.
    ^this, but for example if Inferno V is chosen and there are only novice players in the lobby, i dont think someone can finish the track. so all tracks random with a timelimit and everyone the same bike. for Inferno V i'd set the timelimit to 7:30 minutes and randomly choose the bike (mantis OR helium for this track). if no one can finish the track in the given timelimit, the player who has progressed the most in the track receives the most points.

Originally Posted by UbiSc0ttie Go to original post

- Scottie
    Wtf? Are you even reading our posts? Why is it so hard to understand that when we play global multiplayer we want medium and hard track to populate and not beginner/easy... Simple stuff dude...

Put random medium/hard tracks .the probleme is really the beginner/easy tracks . When i see an easy track coming i quit the multiplayer and HOPE to catch hard track the next time....and then again its just easy track so i quit again and again and again and again :-( please remove easy track for the love of trial and its community pleeeeeease

The other day i spent like 1 hour entering and exiting the multiplayer only to get medium/hard track....and all that trouble and waste of time could be dodge with a simple multiplayer menu .with the option to choose wich difficulty of track i want