AC Odyssey - Discovery Tour when?

Hello, title. Is there any chance to release discovery tour for AC Odyssey? And if "yes", when will this be available?

For those that don't know, AC Origins has a Discovery Tour already, which is really good and I dig that. But, I am interested more about one in Odyssey. Thank you Ubisoft!

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello Ace_Valentine,

First off, welcome to the forums! Yes, the discovery tour will be available for Odyssey! We do not have an exact date to share with you quite yet when it will be released.

Rest assured, as soon as we have more information available about the release date, we will let you know!
     5 people found this helpful

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    Hopefully, the discovery tour will be released this year. Fingers crossed.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by UbiCosmos Go to original post
    Hello Ace_Valentine,

First off, welcome to the forums! Yes, the discovery tour will be available for Odyssey! We do not have an exact date to share with you quite yet when it will be released.

Rest assured, as soon as we have more information available about the release date, we will let you know!
    Hey, UbiCosmos! I am so happy someone from Ubisoft answered this. Wasn't expecting an answer at all. Thanks for the welcome and that's amazing! I seriously hope it will come out. I have the season pass and I can't wait for Fate of Atlantis DLC! A Discovery Tour of the whole game and all of the DLCs content would be cool!

I am really excited about this! Origins one was so interesting

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Ace_Valentine Go to original post
    Hey, UbiCosmos! I am so happy someone from Ubisoft answered this. Wasn't expecting an answer at all. Thanks for the welcome and that's amazing! I seriously hope it will come out. I have the season pass and I can't wait for Fate of Atlantis DLC! A Discovery Tour of the whole game and all of the DLCs content would be cool!
    We are always here Ace_Valentine, and more than happy to answer your questions! Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for The Fate of Atlantis with us, I'm super stoked for it too! By the way, the first episode of the DLC will be releasing April 23rd, so not too much long of a wait to go now!

Originally Posted by UbiCosmos Go to original post
    We are always here Ace_Valentine, and more than happy to answer your questions! Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for The Fate of Atlantis with us, I'm super stoked for it too! By the way, the first episode of the DLC will be releasing April 23rd, so not too much long of a wait to go now!
    Oh man!!! I know!!! I literally can't wait for that to happen! It's one of the main reasons I bought recently the Season Pass for Odyssey! Please, tell me this at least, UbiCosmos, will the rest 2 episodes going to be released each month or every 2-3 months? I don't think I can wait that long though...I'd really love it if it was like each month per episode...

Ghost416's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ace_Valentine Go to original post
    Oh man!!! I know!!! I literally can't wait for that to happen! It's one of the main reasons I bought recently the Season Pass for Odyssey! Please, tell me this at least, UbiCosmos, will the rest 2 episodes going to be released each month or every 2-3 months? I don't think I can wait that long though...I'd really love it if it was like each month per episode...
    Fate of Atlantis episodes will be released every six weeks, same as Legacy of the First Blade.

Originally Posted by Ghost416 Go to original post
    Fate of Atlantis episodes will be released every six weeks, same as Legacy of the First Blade.
    So, basically, the whole story is going to be done and completed in 3* months? I hope it's going to be bigger in missions/story content than Legacy of the First Blade. Thanks for telling me, Ghost. Edit, that's like by the end of July 2019.