Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager

Diggin’ with the Doc – Track Selections (Updated - August 5th)

Each Wednesday, I’ll be heading to Track Central to play a selection of new tracks created by new and veteran track builders. These streams will consist of two things:

1. Digging through Track Central and find some great creations that I can share with you, the community!
    2. Finally learn how to bunny hop properly – over the course of these streams, I really do hope to improve my skills in Trials Rising and start tackling those extreme tracks.

So, each Wednesday at 1PM BST, brew yourself a cuppa, pull up a pew and tune into Diggin’ with the Doc.

Without further ado, here are some of my favorite tracks from last Wednesday’s stream!

Neo New York

Created by: Amorphous
    Difficulty: Easy

We kick things off with Neo New York, this track by Amorphous is set in a visually appealing dystopian New York. That said, this track is technical and may take a few tries to find that perfect flow

404 Pirate Bay

Created by: Twist_404

404 Pirate Bay takes us to a stormy island where speed runners run wild through a great selection of environments.

GUS Overheat

Created by: GUS2128
    Difficulty: Hard

Did someone turn up the heat? GUS Overheat sees you riding through a forest fire, can you make to it safety?
     1 people found this helpful

Diggin’ with the Doc – Track Selections | April 10th

Ramps up at Sundown

Created by: MADHATTER223
    Difficulty: Medium

This is the MADHATTER’s first Track Central entry on Trials Rising. Don’t be fool by the simple layout, as this track provides a very technical line to master.

Artic biker

Created by: sinsemotess

Ditch the bike and jump onto a snowmobile for some fun with this platformer-inspired track!

Shadows (Extreme)

Created by: PWaRo

This scenic and technical track definitely gave me a challenge to overcome, but I dug it and it is definitely worth a shout out!

Redlynx_Shogun's Avatar Community Developer
    Diggin with the Doc Shogun Track Selections, April 17, 2019

Greetings Riders,

Shogun here, filling in for the Doc for the weekly Track Central stream. I had a blast hanging out with you guys and checking out some killer Track Central creations on Wednesday. It was really hard to pick just 3 tracks to highlight this week but I had to choose so here is what I came up with.

Ten Peaks

Creator: AM0RPHOUS
    Mode: Trials

I’m a sucker for beautiful tracks and AM0RPHOUS has been hooking us up with great looking creations for a long time now. Ten Peaks is a great looking track but also has a really fun, fast drive line. A great track to start the stream on.

GUS Coconut Paradise

Creator: GUS2128

I was really torn between this track and KALzzone’s K8: Sanctuary for my second pick. While thematically they are quite different the things I like about them are very similar. Both tracks have solid fun lines but they also both go the extra mile when it comes to presentation. From the custom intro animations, to detailed environments that make sense with the theme these are well rounded creations by 2 very skilled builders. GUS got the highlight but they are both winners in my book.

The Precipice (Extreme)

Creator: ZZZZZZach
    Difficulty: Extreme

ZZZZZZach has built up a well deserved reputation for creating very nice ninja tracks. As someone who enjoys a more human level challenge I’m always happy when he shares an “easier” version for those of us who don’t ninja. Don’t get me wrong, this is still a challenging climb up a stormy mountainside, but you won’t need superhuman Trials skills to pass it. And it looks pretty great too.

Diggin’ with the Doc – Track Selections | May 8th

[elC] Wyvern

Created by: elCamsterino

An idea for a track that originally started out as a concept for Trials Fusion. After meeting Riino for the first time at a Trials community workshop, Riino said he'd like to make a track for me and asked what type of theme I'd like it to be. Of course it had to be a nightmarish horror theme. Fast forward to Trials Rising and we've got Wyvern! This ghoulish track has some challenge obstacles to overcome, as well as some hidden secrets. If you're looking to up your skill, I'd strongly recommend this track. Grinding for that platinum medal is definitely a challenging experience.

Sunkissed

Created by: Tokin_n_Trialin

This short track has a very visually appealing theme to it, as your rider's silhouette traverses towards the finish line, you can't help but admire that stunning sunset in the vista!

Dragons Peak

Created by: AM0RPH0US

AM0RPH0US is no stranger to these weekly Diggin' with the Doc posts, making this AM0RPH0US third entry! During my time playing through Track Central, AM0RPH0US designs have always stood out in creativity. Dragons Peak is no different, visually stunning and incredibly fun to ride through, this is definitely worth checking out!

Diggin’ with the Doc – Track Selections | May 15th

K8: Cardboard Trials

Created by: KALzzone8

KALzzone8’s creativity knows no limits, whether you’re new to trials or an experienced rider, KALzzone8 has got you covered. The latest track, Cardboard Trials has you riding around on a custom cardboard bike, through an arts and crafts type level, with dangerous props you would likely find laying around the house. And Kudos, to the subtle movie reference. I really digged it!

Night Roofs

Created by: Feeedooor

Upon my first try, Feeedooor's Night Roofs track prove to be a bit challenging with the Helium bike. This was my first proper outing using this bike, and Night Roofs provided some tricky obstacles to overcome. If you're like me looking to improve your game on Trials Rising, I'd recommend trying this track out to overcome it's challenges!

Utopia Now! [Hard]

Created by: six6fiveplus1

Not everything is, as it seems in this futuristic utopia…six6fiveplus1 makes great use of the Trials Fusion assets in this downhill track. Designed as high speed level, this Doc had some fun overcoming the challenges and finished in a whooping 10:08 mins. Back to the University of Trials I go…

Diggin’ with the Doc – Track Selections | May 22nd

Neon Night

Created by: jona781than

Neon Night by jona781than is very visually appealing track. It is easy to get distracted by the level of detail used in backdrop, and the use of lighting is incredible. On the track there has been an accident and bright multi-colour blocks are strewn across the course making up the obstacles. Overall, this isn’t a difficult track to beat, but there are a few technical points that can easily break your flow if you’re not careful.

Toon’d Out

Created by: lionden13

This track has lionden13 testing out the cell-shading feature and the results are unique and impressive. In parts, with the help of the Chromatic Aberration effect, it almost feels like you are looking through a pair 3D glasses (you know, the ones with red and blue lenses you used to get in magazines). That’s not all that’s on offer though, among the awesome visuals, there’s a high speed driving line that’s tricky to overcome. Perfect for speed runners!

Ragin’ Cajun

Created by: Oregon_Pacifist

Celebrate the 7 year anniversary of the OverTheHillGang in Oreon_Pacifist’s Ragin’ Cajun. Pick up some crawfish étouffée and take the scenic route through the swamp back home. Careful though! There’s crocs about! Ragin Cajun has plenty of jumps and opportunities for airtime but can you minimise that time to get the platinum?

Diggin’ with the Doc – Track Selections | June 26th

TCR Extinction

Created by: GUS2128

This week saw the release of TCR Extinction by GUS2128, as part of an entry for a French community contest. The theme of the contest is based around natural disasters, and GUS doesn’t hold back in his design. As you ride through the track, you find yourself jumping over pools of lava, platforms breaking away under the weight of the bike, and lighting strikes in very close proximity to your rider. But if that isn’t enough, there’s some great animations throughout the track and is worth playing up to the end to see the finale. The track itself offers some great high speed action, but also requires you cautious in parts. As of now, there’s three other tracks with the TCR tag and each one is definitely worth playing through. Good luck to all!

OTHG7 Wall Market

Created by: RoyGr1982

Wall Market is another track submitted by RoyGr1982 for the OTHG’s 7 year anniversary. Based at night, your rider is set loose in an old fashioned Japanese market place. You’ll be running through a high speed technical track with multiple routes, finding the quickest route will require you to experiment with the different options, and chain together that perfect flow. If the night time isn’t your thing, RoyGr has also released a version of the track based in daylight, coupled with the cell shader, the colors really shine though!

Diggin’ with the Doc – Track Selections | July 3rd

TCR Uiawun

Created by: XXX STEPH59 XXX

TCR Uiawun, created by XXX STEPH59 XXX follows on with the natural disaster theme set by the French community’s contest. The track sees you trying to outrun a devastating volcano in the process of erupting. Chaos follows you each step of the way through this high-speed course as you try to reach the safety of the evacuation helicopter.

“Dust”

Created by: IIIW1CK3DIII

“Dust” sees you running through a barren wasteland with little sign of life in sight. Traversing through this track, you will encounter challenging obstacles and multiple routes, but finding the right route could help shave off a few seconds on your time.

TCR On the storm

Created by: Yarivpa

Let’s circle back around to the French community, TCR On the storm is another visually appealing track to try out. This time around, a deadly storm has wreaked destruction throughout the city and you’re stuck in the middle of it all.

Diggin’ with the Doc – Track Selections | July 10th

QUATECH 19 ++

Created by: Bembowcrowly888
    Released on: 07/06/2019

QUATECH 19 ++ pits riders against a high-speed track with technical obstacles to overcome. This will require you to play through multiple times to find the correct flow if you’re aiming to climb up the leaderboard ranks.

11:11 Meat n Veg

Created by: webfrag
    Released on: 07/09/2019

Where to begin with this track? There’s traps waiting for you each step of the way, there’s moment where you’re left scratching your head wondering what to do next, and there’s more than one route to complete this track. Once you’ve figured it out, there’s a really fun high-speed line to ride. The wacky design behind level is truly impressive!

Diggin’ with the Doc – Track Selections | July 22nd

(-IL-) Overcharge

Created By: Im_Loki
    Released Date: 07/20/2019

Im_Loki pits you against the weather in this latest creation. Keeping the close to the track will help you set those fast LB times, but get too much airtime and slow times will be the least of your worries!

N1L8 Desert Dash

Created By: PowderMonkey74
    Released Date: 07/19/2019

This short track is great for speedrunning. If you can really nail down that flow, you will be able to set some great times on the LB. Mess up however, and you will soon encounter some obstacles that will greatly hinder your run.

[QDB] Hopiral

Created By: Quidebie
    Released Date: 07/20/2019

Ride through a construction site full of hazards and tackle them head on! At first, this track will require a few playthroughs to learn and overcome some the challenging obstacles. Try to make it to the end of this track in one piece.