AC III DELUXE EDITION steam does not refund me what should I do?

like the others who bought ac iii deluxe edition from steam, I have the same key activation issue.

I activated the key on Uplay app but the app asked me to activate the key so I did it again and it says the key is already activated.

So, I created a ticket and Ubisoft told me they will investigate the issue. So, today I got replay from Ubisoft.

Ubisoft told me to request the refund from steam. I did so but steam REFUSED the refund request

saying " We will not be granting a refund at this time. The date of the purchase exceeds 2 weeks (our refund policy maximum). "

What should I do now ?

Locopells's Avatar AC Forum Mod
    Best bet would probably be to send them proof of the Ubi support ticket (and the time they took to get back to you) and hope that someone's feeling sympathetic...

Problem solved

So I consulted with Ubisoft about the problem and they told me to ask Steam for the refund .

since I bought the game from steam. I talked about the issue with steam and I showed steam the evidence

steam gave me the refund for the game and gave me the standard edition of the game for free.

If you just ask steam for the refund for the game that you purchased longer than two weeks

steam macro program will automatically refuse your request just because the purchase date is more than 2 weeks

no matter what issue you have.

So, you have to talk with a steam worker in person.

To do so, on steam,

go to accont details => view purchase history => choose your purchase of assassins' creed 3

=> click 'I have a question about this purchase' => and now you can talk about your issue to a steam worker

attach files of the evidence of your issue such as the key requirement screen at which you are stuck

that will help