We solved the next riddle! Ivory key 7/8 awaits you!

Hello everyone,

greetings from the "Division 2 secrets"-Discord! A community dedicated to solving all the riddles in The Division 2. We're at almost 1.000 member now and got around 400 within the last few days. Props to our whole community, you guys are absolutely dedicated, some of us having slept just around 10 hours within the last days. Special props to "One.XP" (uPlay / Discord) and "QuagmireParty" (Discord) for having the final ideas to the solution of this riddle.

Here's the riddle, once again:

AGRARIAN TRUCKS SIGNAL THE RIGHT PLACE A WRONG TURN THEYLL PUMP THE BREAKS ONE F(OR?) ONE AIM WELL BREAK THE GLASS A GREAT REWARD AWAITS YOUR ***

Now what you have to do:

Go to this location (east of Washington Monument, sout-east of the white house): https://i.imgur.com/uqEUuoE.jpg

There will be a truck, climb it and look at the front of the building with the windows. You have to shoot them in the following order:

https://i.imgur.com/OmsMS0A.jpg

IMPORTANT: If you miss a window, relog and start again.

This will spawn another hunter to your right. He will drop the 7th ivory key. That's it! This works during day and night.

Now we just have to solve the last riddle "Unite" (the one from the Washington monument). If you want to help us, join our discord! https://discord.gg/T6h2dEJ

Happy hunting!
     11 people found this helpful

Nice work!

Is there any prerequisites for this? I've gone to the location and shot all the windows in order and nothing happens. Also, if the hunter kills you can you come back again and re spawn them?

Any chance of getting a more clear picture with the numbers?

How you get key 1-6?

JohnWickHitman8's Avatar Banned
    Seriously?? Your posting this a day late and a dollar short. Several YT vids show how to this this on day 3....Catch up, post something nobody knows about! Damn!!

brokenhalo1245's Avatar Member
    Worked, DON'T SHOOT THE BLACK WINDOWS. Also can not force reload, I used an assault riffle and the hunter was super easy to kill

Great job, I can't wait to see which youtuber rehashes your hardwork your ad revenue first.

Originally Posted by brokenhalo1245 Go to original post
    Worked, DON'T SHOOT THE BLACK WINDOWS. Also can not force reload, I used an assault riffle and the hunter was super easy to kill

So you're saying to skip the black windows that the picture OP posted labels to shoot? And what do you mean don't force reload?

Fantastic work on figuring this one out!

Small correction on the original solution:

You do not have to shoot the black windows (11, 15, 16). Also, I just did this and I forgot about window 8 because it was somewhat covered, shooting every window in order except 8 and then shooting 8 worked just fine, so there's no particular order apparently. That said, I did shoot every window exactly one time, no bullets missed a target.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►