Electron.x's Avatar Member
    12 energy cores? I only get 2 on the wheel and very rarely 6. Never 12.

I havenít noticed a pattern to it. Iím heading into an area with no service for a couple of weeks so Iíve been using gems to speed up the timer so I can get all the tracks before I go. Once a day the bonus wheel will give me 12. Itíll give me 6 twice and the remaining times are all 2. Seems like I can skip the timer 8 or 10 times and then the loot wheel dries up and stops offering bonus cores. So Iíve been playing once every 24 hours and going until the wheel runs out of bonus cores. Itís eating a lot of gems but Iím tired of missing out on new tracks because it seems like every event happens when I donít have any service.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx's Avatar Member
    i got 12 the first spin ever

after that ALWAYS 2

Was Processing Center placed there by the same person who placed it in random holes last challenge? Can you fire them, please?

It's literally in the first hole, but there's zero ability to see it. You have to fall in half a dozen times until you magically hit it.

nice for adding a new event like this one, find stuff hidden in the maps is really fun.. but the execution for this one was very poor, i mean.. after playing a couple of days, i could remember which tracks have energy cores and now 90% of the time, first map i pick it has one, and always in the exatly same spot.. next time you should make it more random

The hell? At the 300 mark, energy cores stop appearing on the loot wheel. 100% completing is event is ridiculous!