Ubi-Zade's Avatar Community Staff

[COMPLETE] Maintenance - March 14th, 2019

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, March 14th at 09:00 AM CET / 04:00 AM EDT / 01:00 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

During this maintenance, we will deploy a small patch. Patch notes will follow.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division 2 Team
     20 people found this helpful

why wait for notes? please put them up asap. and respond to the overwhelming amout of ps4 players not getting content
     6 people found this helpful

it's not fare that gold and ultimate get to play early while standard have to wait, I want to play right now so let standard play now
     2 people found this helpful

When will the 90gb patch be released?
     1 people found this helpful

You'll be ok. Everyone had the same options available to them when the game was put up for pre-order. I believe they were pretty transparent about who could, and couldn't play early with what edition a person purchased.
     10 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Malachor Go to original post
    why wait for notes? please put them up asap. and respond to the overwhelming amout of ps4 players not getting content
    Because you have to wait and not rush as a those people in queue who run before you or those who cut you with a car because this creature hurry up somewhere.

P.S. Learn to wait please. May be this will make you more mature
     5 people found this helpful

Right, the people who paid to have early access shouldn't reap the benefits, lol really.....
     6 people found this helpful

Delta 03 and 04 is happening in the Early Access!!!

Imagine buying the Gold/Ultimate Edition of The Division 2 and not being able to play the game for the early access. Simply, because Ubisoft hasn't fixed two bugs "delta 03/4". So, I can feel as well as others not being able to play the early access. On a positive note, hopefully the maintenance that is happening tomorrow well fix this issue.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by MechWarriorZero Go to original post
    it's not fare that gold and ultimate get to play early while standard have to wait, I want to play right now so let standard play now
    We paid for it you know?

What makes you so entitled you should get it for free?
     17 people found this helpful

and xbox.. i’m missing loads of stuff including all pre order content .. not happy
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... Last ►►