Local Multiplayer - Where is it?

Hi,

Does Trials Rising have the same kind of multiplayer as in Trials Fusion? i tried the party mode and don't really like it. I preferred scoring points for placement, not just for the amount of times I don't fall off.

Originally Posted by Craigyboy1978 Go to original post
    Hi,

Does Trials Rising have the same kind of multiplayer as in Trials Fusion? i tried the party mode and don't really like it. I preferred scoring points for placement, not just for the amount of times I don't fall off.
    I absolutely agree mate. Love the feel of the game, but scoring on party mode is rubbish. At least the option to score like fusion and evolution would make this a better game.

Originally Posted by thebestkamikaze Go to original post
    I absolutely agree mate. Love the feel of the game, but scoring on party mode is rubbish. At least the option to score like fusion and evolution would make this a better game.
    I also agree!! The scoring is terrible! You can get a DNF and still be considered the winner. That’s just stupid. And where are all the tracks? We only get like 8 tracks to play locally? That’s terrible!